• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Argumentative Essay

Reaction score
Why would dieting make people fat..?? dieting is when a person try's to eat the right stuff to LOSE weight, like he can go on a banana diet, where he eats Just banana's which is a fruit filled with potassium and which does not make u fat, but also keep u NOT hungry So it is an ideal diet where one's day would go with ease!! (Just wrote what came to mind... abhi ke liye itna deta hun..)

Reaction score
The thing is, the word dieting is only used when we are referring to control our food take. However, yes sometimes the side effects of dieting can be fatal and if a person don't know how to properly maintain their diet and to think that staying hungry or curbing hunger is diet than it is certainly wrong.

Now Firstly, you gotta think about the points of keywords you have in mind, what actually makes you think that dieting does not make people fat. Once you;re done with it

write an intro of what basically dieting is?! and why is it important in general and for the obese people specially.
secondly, talk about the issue or reason this question has been raised. Obviously, if this question had been raised then their is certainly a possibility in that like i told you in my definition of dieting above.
Thirdly, give your opinion or reasons and tell if you totally agree / agree to a large extent/ agree to some extent to this topic or the other way round.

this is a technique my teacher told me, if you have any query please don't hesitate to ask.

Reaction score
Actually, i'm working on my essays and have less time remaining in my exams so i wouldn't be able to write a short story but i'll try :( no promises..

however, let me just see the link of the thread and i'll post it ok :)

Reaction score
Actually, i'm working on my essays and have less time remaining in my exams so i wouldn't be able to write a short story but i'll try :( no promises..

however, let me just see the link of the thread and i'll post it ok :)

yes i can undersatand.....best of luck!

Reaction score
No offense, but it isn't that hard to write a story on your own. Give it a go, instead of asking others to do it for you.
You can write from your own experience, mixing in some humor in it.