• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Applied ict 9713 paper2 (post your doubts here)

Reaction score
Who knows how to solve Question 6 ? Thanks

Attachments

• 9713_w08_qp_2.pdf
    118.9 KB · Views: 4
Reaction score
Anyone tell me what is meant by Print? Print to file?

And, will we have internet access there?

Reaction score
Hi,

In the question paper 2 of AICT may 2008 paper i don't know how to complete the task number 18 and 20.

18. Select only those buses with a Due time of between 11:00 and 11:30 inclusive.

19. Create a header which says Due between 11:00 and 11:30 and a footer which contains your name, centre number, candidate number. Make sure that the contents of all cells are fully visible.

20. Save and print all details of this extract, adjusting the page layout if necessary so that the whole table fits on a single page. Make sure that the contents of all cells are fully visible.

If i select the required rows using Ctrl button and then print them, they do not get printed on a single page. Each of the row is printed on a single page. I'm using Excel 2010. Please help me.

Also, what version of MS office do they provide in british council exam centres here in Pakistan?

thanks

saif b

Reaction score
Hey Sakshi, for this question (first part) you are supposed to create a summary query, (under the query thing...) and then select the 'count records' option. (second part) you just place a validation, in the table,
View attachment 47750 View attachment 47751
THANK YOU!! :) But I have a doubt : The validation we are supposed to add has to come under the "Course" table or in the created query (design view...under criteria)?
And I am not able to open the database file...the .rar extension isn't opening .....is there some particular way to open them?

Reaction score
Last question for today...I swear! its just that I have been collecting these doubts for the past 2 months hoping to find sum1 to solve them...and jus 3 days back I found this website...seriously its the best!! you guys are amazing! :)
so..getting back to the point...
I have added a note in the pdf regarding my question...and where do we use the INT function?? Cant we solve the same formula without it?

Attachments

• 9713_w11_ms_2.pdf
    255.2 KB · Views: 4
Reaction score
THANK YOU!! :) But I have a doubt : The validation we are supposed to add has to come under the "Course" table or in the created query (design view...under criteria)?
And I am not able to open the database file...the .rar extension isn't opening .....is there some particular way to open them?

I don't know why it isn't working. Its supposed to. Give me your e-mail address I'd directly send the documents and oh yeah did you do "9713_s12_qp_2 q13" this paper and this question???

Reaction score
Last question for today...I swear! its just that I have been collecting these doubts for the past 2 months hoping to find sum1 to solve them...and jus 3 days back I found this website...seriously its the best!! you guys are amazing! :)
I have added a note in the pdf regarding my question...and where do we use the INT function?? Cant we solve the same formula without it?

Yeah, we can. I did this paper. Unfortunately, I'll be able to send it only by 12p.m indian time. (I need to sleep you know hahah)

Reaction score

The validation has to be placed in the normal table, not the query or report.

Reaction score
Hell take me... What all papers are you giving this OCTOBER?