• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Applied ICT 9713- May/June 2012 Series

Reaction score
Guys, does anyone taking A/AS Level exam for Applied ICT 9713 this coming series?
If you do, we can share. If you have doubts, I might help you...

Reaction score
glad to find you...could you advice me how should i prepare myself for my As practicals ?
I want to be fully prepared for my practicals and make sure that i dont misout on anything and i knw it all

Reaction score
me too
only a few days to go....
ive had some problems solving da past papers lately
could sum1 pllzzzz help me wid s09/02 q 10........im so stuck up here........ n same ppr q 30 as well .r da use of resources on da net allowed for dat q....???
n another thing can any1 detail me abt crosstab queries n da other types as well n in cross tab as to how to decide on wat shud be da row / coloumn headings.......
plzzz ppl ill really appreciate it.......i know its a lot but plzzzz

Reaction score
PLZ
Does Anyone Has Cie Endorsed Book Supporting File For Chapter 15 16

Reaction score
Okay. Here is the thing for Fah3355. To have a maximum preparation, you need to understand the whole section of the syllabus. For practical especially, you need to master a cross tab table (pivot table), databases, spreadsheet formula and the logical expression, mail merging, creating macros, and presentation. For the meantime, since the exam is only a few days to go, you can start answering the past papers. I'm still looking for other resources beside CIE. If I do have, I'll inform you later. But so far, CIE is the best and the hardest among all GCE.

Reaction score
For AtemisDelta, you have the same problem with me in the making the cross tab(pivot) table. I'll follow up when I've understand how to use it.
Now, for ur question on QP 9713_s09_02 number 10, first u need to filter out the customers that book more than one holiday. Then for the grouping, you can make it to report first, then hide unneeded fields. Usually, if you put some automatic calculation, it will automatically goes to sum. You only need to change it to average point.

So far, that's what I can help. Please tell me if it is not clear enough or not explaining. For the rest question, I'm on progress in studying. I'll follow up if I have understand about it.

Reaction score
Dear all members attached in this message, I'm having also my Applied ICT 9713 Exam by approximately 19-25 March. But my school have not decided yet. So, if you have already known the exact date of your exam, you can tell us.

Keep struggling for the best :)

Reaction score
Guys, here is the exam for Applied ICT 9713 procedures. This might be useful for some of you..

Attachments

• AApplied ICT 9713 Exam Procedures.pdf
    76.7 KB · Views: 185
Reaction score
For AtemisDelta, you have the same problem with me in the making the cross tab(pivot) table. I'll follow up when I've understand how to use it.
Now, for ur question on QP 9713_s09_02 number 10, first u need to filter out the customers that book more than one holiday. Then for the grouping, you can make it to report first, then hide unneeded fields. Usually, if you put some automatic calculation, it will automatically goes to sum. You only need to change it to average point.

So far, that's what I can help. Please tell me if it is not clear enough or not explaining. For the rest question, I'm on progress in studying. I'll follow up if I have understand about it.

http://www.xtremepapers.com/communi...ost-your-doubts-here.10038/page-5#post-166210

Reaction score
Okay. Here is the thing for Fah3355. To have a maximum preparation, you need to understand the whole section of the syllabus. For practical especially, you need to master a cross tab table (pivot table), databases, spreadsheet formula and the logical expression, mail merging, creating macros, and presentation. For the meantime, since the exam is only a few days to go, you can start answering the past papers. I'm still looking for other resources beside CIE. If I do have, I'll inform you later. But so far, CIE is the best and the hardest among all GCE.
do the As students have mail merging and logical expressions?

Reaction score
For AS students, there will be no mail merging, automation, and macros. However, logical expression(formula) on spreadsheet will still be assessed.

Reaction score
which chapters from the cie book do we have to knw abt in AICT practical exams?

Reaction score
hey guyz i was wondering which edition of windows we should be using for practical 03,07 or 10?i think 2003 is quite outdated but the cie endorsed textbook has references to windows 2003. waiting for ur reply

Reaction score
Mostly, the candidates will take the exam by using microsoft office 2007. Actually, 2010 also fine. However, for office 2003, there are some section that is already outdated and can't support the exam.

Reaction score
Mostly, the candidates will take the exam by using microsoft office 2007. Actually, 2010 also fine. However, for office 2003, there are some section that is already outdated and can't support the exam.
And yet I will be doing the exam using MS office 2003... I'm wondering how much I can fail the exam due to the fact that not all formula work etc... And do you think that it would be me paying for a resit in case I mess up the exam due to the fact of the system not working properly?

Thanks