• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

accounting...

Reaction score
Yes ami A levels kortesi..But if u take only maths and accounting in ur A levels taile Pera oneek kom..Edexcel r certificate r value kintu highest..It is the top ranked board in the world..So I think A levels is a better option..And amio oto study kori na..Cuz music o korte hoy..
areh sam er bhalo rank asae.. its just that they are not widely spread... just malaysia n chinaii borotoman e ase.. if i do that i have a 100% chance of going to australia so yeahh.. oitai better.. n tomar ki band ase? nam ki?

Reaction score
areh sam er bhalo rank asae.. its just that they are not widely spread... just malaysia n chinaii borotoman e ase.. if i do that i have a 100% chance of going to australia so yeahh.. oitai better.. n tomar ki band ase? nam ki?
Ow...Then it seems good..Amar bandchilo..But some of our members went abroad to peruse their studies so it disbanded..But I will be back in the UG metal scene soon with a new lineup..Searching for members now...

Reaction score
Ow...Then it seems good..Amar bandchilo..But some of our members went abroad to peruse their studies so it disbanded..But I will be back in the UG metal scene soon with a new lineup..Searching for members now...
oh cool.. anyway good luck with your music life \m/ ... concert toncert hoile janaio :)

nor

Reaction score
well i have a question
why are the bad debts considered as a expenses????????????
thx in advance..:D

Reaction score
well i have a question

Um you tell me why should they be considered an income :p :p
First of all what is a bad debt its a debt which is written off after turning bad so now we were owing that debt and that was supposed to be our income but someone couldnt pay it anymore and we got to know about it and we write the debt as bad we will have to make adjustments to reduce the debtors we have and that is by using bad debts so since we are reducing our income this way its an expense there can be tonnes of explanations if you think deeply abt it you can find many more even better than this :D

nor

Reaction score
shall we byheart the forms of debit note ,credit note and statement of account and so on or no need!!!!!!

Reaction score
well i have a question
bad debts are considered as expense, because they are debts that are not going to be paid..
so lets say you owe me $100, but you gave me $90 , so the bad debt here is $10, which means I'm sacrificing $10 as an expense...

hope you got it :p

Reaction score
Yes they sell..U should join Tawsif sir or some good other tutors now..Cuz o levels r kintu beshi deri nai..And it's better to get a good guideline...
BTW you seem to be qite helpful thanks for the book advice it was really helpful