• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

A' Level Registrations for May/June 2016

Reaction score
Maybe it depends on location. The bank has to send the documents to the Council in ISB. Where do you live? I live in RWP so maybe it reached before your documents did.

Reaction score
I live in Lahore but umm it should show paid till Saturday bcuz today is a holiday and British Council is closed on Sunday.. on Monday it's 8th Feb after which penalty fees will have to be paid

Reaction score
It's says on those deposit slips you sent with the form weeks back when you paid. Doesn't matter if it reaches now or in two more weeks when they get it they'll see you payed before the 8th.

Reaction score
Yes take printout and take all documents with u passport etc
2- I didn't write in caps but I don't think that should be a problem. Where exavtly did u write that
3- Nadra is right.... I wrote Pakistan as it was written on my passport under that......... :p
hey please can you help me? i feel i am in trouble....as this is my first time appearing as a private candidate. I just turned 18 this January and i don't have an ID card. Can't I make use of my passport .. or ID card is necessary? i need to explain it to them hope they understand :(

Reaction score
hey please can you help me? i feel i am in trouble....as this is my first time appearing as a private candidate. I just turned 18 this January and i don't have an ID card. Can't I make use of my passport .. or ID card is necessary? i need to explain it to them hope they understand :(
That's no problem... A lot of people don't have ID cards and as the card and passport have same citizenship number use passport... If u are referring to online registration click on the NIC that's no problem.... and type in the number in the next field....

Reaction score
That's no problem... A lot of people don't have ID cards and as the card and passport have same citizenship number use passport... If u are referring to online registration click on the NIC that's no problem.... and type in the number in the next field....
Aww, thank you so much!! This really helped, I was stuck there. Allah bless you :)

Reaction score
What should I write for 'Name of any representative/ agent' ?

Reaction score
I got the "your registration has been created" email on the day i registered (29th jan) but I still haven't received the provisional SOE or confirmation email and my registration is still "awaiting payment". What do I do?

Reaction score
That's a automatically generated message from British Council... it's of no value...
I am in a same dilemma I paid on 29th and have still received no confirmation/acknowledgment email... practically freaking out. My payment Is still awaiting... But Maybe on Monday bcuz there was a holida of Kashmir Day in middle too.

Reaction score
I made my registration on 29th and payed on 2nd feb. I'm in the "practically freaking out" zone too :( .

Reaction score
Nope, Karachi. But I thought that they didn't give enough time for registration this year, at least not in Pakistan. It was barely ten days. Saudi Arab got the registrations open before us. If I remember, It used to be about a month long period, back when i did my IGCSE anyway.

Reaction score
Nope, Karachi. But I thought that they didn't give enough time for registration this year, at least not in Pakistan. It was barely ten days. Saudi Arab got the registrations open before us. If I remember, It used to be about a month long period, back when i did my IGCSE anyway.
Actually I am in O Levels... but it used to be a lot of days beck in 2014.... when my brother have his..... I am thinking of calling them on Tuesday....... and wait for Monday

Reaction score
Hey i just saw an odd thing... I logged into my account and saw the summary page in which the id type and number was written which wasn't there previously..... and there was written" carry forward---- No" by the exam names I am giving...

Reaction score
Carry forward was there from the start. I saw it there. It is for retaking or improvement exams. If it says no, it means you have not registered for any retakes in this session.

Reaction score
Hey i just saw an odd thing... I logged into my account and saw the summary page in which the id type and number was written which wasn't there previously..... and there was written" carry forward---- No" by the exam names I am giving...
I'm also seeing the same. I also registered but haven't got any confirmation as well!