• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

0510 ESL Listening tracks: (1990 - 2013)

Reaction score
Here is other way to download them :-​
hebafathi.com/media/jun2001.m3u​
hebafathi.com/media/jun2002.m3u​
hebafathi.com/media/jun2003.m3u​
hebafathi.com/media/jun2004.m3u​
hebafathi.com/media/jun2010.m3u​
hebafathi.com/media/nov2001.m3u​
hebafathi.com/media/nov2002.m3u​
hebafathi.com/media/nov2003.m3u​
hebafathi.com/media/nov2004.m3u​
hebafathi.com/media/nov2010.m3u​
Download them and play them all with vlc media player (I don't know if the works on windows media player) which you can find here: http://downloads.sourceforge.net/pr....3-win32.exe?r=&ts=1350542947&use_mirror=garr
Even though you download them, they don't work without an internet connection. Hope this helps :)
Please help,,,,, i download the media player,but when i copy the UrL it give me an error i want oct 2011-42 PLEASEEEEEEEEEE.

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
how much should i take out of 36 in order to get an A*?
IN PAPER 4 (ESL)?
AsSalamoAlaikum Wr Wb..!

Well, try to get the maximum. Your marks in Paper 2 aren't guranteed...I mean; depends how you write up an essay etc.

Try to get like 34-35

Remember, if you've missed an answer no matter what, just make up ur own answer ...ofc you might have some idea of the topic...don't leave it blank. (By the way, this is a tip from the CIE Examiner, so yeah, don't ignore it..!

Reaction score
i asked my teacher today, he told me that we have to take a minimum mark of 30 in order to take an A*, anyway thanks alot dude :D

Reaction score
I need 0510 May/June 2012 Core Listening tracks... plse upload the tracks as soon as possible....

Reaction score
hellow guys, i need your advice regarding which paper should i give.. english first lang or second!!! i had planned to do fia n dn ACCA. so i wont do my A levels!!! plz suggest me some advice