• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

You Can Help To Stop The Bloodshed Of Gazaa!

Reaction score
With my pleasure, U r welcome. IA.
Today I’ll do Arabic & English, Well I can also take risk for French bcuz there is Global café of farsi, Arabic, Turkish & French in that forum !
I think ppl in Mauritius speak French Creole, which is similar to French ! If u know so can u do the translation for this !
It will be very helpful !!
Salaam

If U want, I can take care for the french translation. :)

Reaction score
With my pleasure, U r welcome. IA.
Today I’ll do Arabic & English, Well I can also take risk for French bcuz there is Global café of farsi, Arabic, Turkish & French in that forum !
I think ppl in Mauritius speak French Creole, which is similar to French ! If u know so can u do the translation for this !
It will be very helpful !!
Salaam
Well, if U used google translate, it'll be easier. :)

Reaction score
Alhumdulillah I'm done tih farsi ! Ha...Took so many mins ! Feeling sleepy now :sleep:
French also done by ur help ;) minato112
topic of the thread in French ! ;)
vous pouvez aider à arrêter le sang à Gaza is that correct ?? I made this topic

Reaction score
Brother a problem is coming ! the link is not working for many ppl there ! I tried for me it is working but those who tried like my my algerian and Irani friends for them it is not !
What to do??

Reaction score
Brother a problem is coming ! the link is not working for many ppl there ! I tried for me it is working but those who tried like my my algerian and Irani friends for them it is not !
What to do??
It isnt? Well I'll check this and'll let U know.

Reaction score
AoA wr wb
Sorry to rain on your parade but what will signing a petition accomplish? do you think Obama is unaware of whats happening in Gaza?
Dont waste your time....if they were interested in doing something they wouldve done it already.. Besides, why are we relying on them for assistance every time we are ina pinch? These days everyones got their own problems and dont want to listen to yours. Its our country and we should protect it ourselves..I understand that we all should do whatever we can but lets be a little realistic... if this is our idea of helping them, then they are better off by themselves without this so-called aid.

Reaction score
AoA wr wb
Sorry to rain on your parade but what will signing a petition accomplish? do you think Obama is unaware of whats happening in Gaza?
Dont waste your time....if they were interested in doing something they wouldve done it already.. Besides, why are we relying on them for assistance every time we are ina pinch? These days everyones got their own problems and dont want to listen to yours. Its our country and we should protect it ourselves..I understand that we all should do whatever we can but lets be a little realistic... if this is our idea of helping them, then they are better off by themselves without this so-called aid.

There is no harm is trying ! and believing
We should utilize all the chance we get, God Knows better !!
Leaving the result and everything on Allah

Reaction score
Reaction score
Jazaak Allah for your hard work. May Allah bless U for this :) Btw, about that problem, it seems that some countries have banned sites by USA... Thats Y the link isnt working. Well nothing can be done, srry.