• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Who so ever gave away a wrong guess(chemisrty P34) should think of what will Allah do to them...!!!

Reaction score
come on.......Did you messed up the paper?? :eek:
If someone guessed some topics that will come, you won't entirely stop studying other topics and give attention to them..atleast learn the lesson now!

egy

Reaction score
u guys r kidding u should be knowing the concepts of practical

Reaction score
who ever made the guess..........well they guessed, nothing factual.........they will be pardonedbut may be you should think what Allah will do with you for trying to cheat and get paper out ( unfair means).....We certainly know what Allah does with such people........

Reaction score
who told you to believe in these scams! you should have studied yourself! you are putting blame on others allah would punish you ! do not forward your laziness to others

Reaction score
Dude great one!:LOL::ROFLMAO:
Still surprised no one has liked your post yet!:LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Can't stop laughing...it's starting to hurt: somebody do something!:LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
uh....I think I just tore a couple of tendons, pulled a few muscles and I still can't stop laughing. This is just so good!:LOL::ROFLMAO:
Finally...stopped laughing. I'm exhausted. I haven't laughed like that since....um...
Oh no: I just read that post again. Here we go again...:ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::LOL:
:ROFLMAO::LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO:
This is starting to get very painful:sick::sick::sick:
I'm done for the day, going to go to sleep:sleep:. Feels like I just ran 10km non stop...:confused:
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh man see wat allah will do to u thy were jst guessing who told u to belive
n u scafalon40 u made me laugh like hell hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh:D:LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::cry::LOL:

Reaction score
Dude great one!:LOL::ROFLMAO:
Still surprised no one has liked your post yet!:LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Can't stop laughing...it's starting to hurt: somebody do something!:LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
uh....I think I just tore a couple of tendons, pulled a few muscles and I still can't stop laughing. This is just so good!:LOL::ROFLMAO:
Finally...stopped laughing. I'm exhausted. I haven't laughed like that since....um...
Oh no: I just read that post again. Here we go again...:ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::LOL:
:ROFLMAO::LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO:
This is starting to get very painful:sick::sick::sick:
I'm done for the day, going to go to sleep:sleep:. Feels like I just ran 10km non stop...:confused:
yeah man you made me laugh hard ! hhahahahhahaahhahahhahahhahahah

Reaction score
Hmmmm well i think most ov u are RIGHT..:/...blaming someone else for my own mistake is a bad thing....:/....Khair pLxxx just dnt insult my beliefs....i want to delete this thread now..:((...<ashamed>...:(((( and aditya menon yup bro i didnt do bad..:)...infact my paper went pretty good but was just sooo furious about the fact that i had to stay up at night going through all those guess papers...:///...

Reaction score
lol the guess our teacher made EVERY SINGLE PART EVERY QUESTION came from that :p sooo al i can say is YAAAAAAAAAAY cuz almost all of my friends and me aced it :D

Reaction score
yeah for us too for p32 our techear had made is practice similar kind of questions for mock so be had the basic concept and easily solved the paper within the time and guess inst always suppose to be true so get over it

Reaction score
well i guess the part that is redox reaction is right...
And those ion test... I think nobody will ever know the correct answer except CIE. That question 2 part is too hard..
(And from the tips, those NH4+ and No2- is so easy.. that we dont even have to bother...
So overall the tips is helping isn't it?
I mean at least for Q1..