• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

WHO IS ONLINE RIGHT NOW, WHO TAKES AS SCIENCES ?

Reaction score
Salam People! Who is online right now, who takes As/A2 (A-level) Sciences , i.e Chem, Bio and Physics And Is appearing in this may june 2012 Exam session,
I really need peers for discussion and chat on xtreme , Thanks and Reply Soon :)

Reaction score
I cmltd my A LEVEL in Nov 2011 :D Any help? My subs were - Phy chem bio n eng! :D

Reactions: aun
Reaction score
well i'm taking the next sitting but chem and physics are screwing my brains up. so hopefully am ready. I can help mostly in bio if you need it. :)

Reaction score
Salam People! Who is online right now, who takes As/A2 (A-level) Sciences , i.e Chem, Bio and Physics And Is appearing in this may june 2012 Exam session,
I really need peers for discussion and chat on xtreme , Thanks and Reply Soon :)
help in??

Reaction score
i sincerely dnt mind tips....
Hmm what i can remember is ....make Notes especially for the Organic part and keep revising it all the time so that it can stick 2 ur mind ...and it makes it easier than revising the whole book !!
Practice many many past papers its Really useful !!
For the equations and reactions while ur studying write them in a paper so that its easy 2 study later !!

Hope this helped !;)

Reaction score
Hmm what i can remember is ....make Notes especially for the Organic part and keep revising it all the time so that it can stick 2 ur mind ...and it makes it easier than revising the whole book !!
Practice many many past papers its Really useful !!
For the equations and reactions while ur studying write them in a paper so that its easy 2 study later !!

Hope this helped !;)
yea, it sure did.....thanks