• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Which team which players and why?

Reaction score
Umm..i really dkk what ethcall means :p && btw,its lurics to one of my favorite hardcore songs...listening to it at full volume pumps me up so badd that i feel like smashing everything aroundd me!!!!

Reaction score
Umm..i really dkk what ethcall means :p && btw,its lurics to one of my favorite hardcore songs...listening to it at full volume pumps me up so badd that i feel like smashing everything aroundd me!!!!
And u consider that normal?

Reaction score
Hahahha its kinda funn,really...turn up the musiv at the maxx and feel raw power muhahahahhahha its nice didtraction jumping around and using up pent upp energy...and i said 'feel like' not tht ii do..the main thingthat gets to me is the kinda vocals that dude uses...sounds less humann && more like a beast!!! :D

Reaction score
Hahahha its kinda funn,really...turn up the musiv at the maxx and feel raw power muhahahahhahha its nice didtraction jumping around and using up pent upp energy...and i said 'feel like' not tht ii do..the main thingthat gets to me is the kinda vocals that dude uses...sounds less humann && more like a beast!!! :D
its not normal!:/

Reaction score
There was only one keeper of his kind : Oliver Kahn
There was only one striker of his kind : Ronaldo (Brazil)
There is only 1 event thats great to watch : The world cup

These leagues are things that least interest me.

Reaction score
UEFA: Barca - Messi, Iniesta, Pique, Puyol
EPL: Chelsea - Torres, Lampard, Terry
International: Spain - Torres, Iniesta, Pique, Puyol, Sergio Ramos, Casillas

Tennis: Nadal