• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Was 4h so hard or is it just me

Reaction score
can any one remember the question of the histogram I want to check my answer if it is repeated please tell me in which exam it was

Reaction score
ok many thanks you really helped but I can't actually remember my answers xD but If this question exist so the rest of the exam can be found
any way many thanks

Reaction score
Well it's easy to write English, but the exam's a bitch. It's very hard
Treu it is....hav been learning english all ma lyf...its more or less my mother tongue....it such a bitch and besides im doin english as a fisrt subj which means its even worse...especilly da anthalogy.....

Reaction score
Treu it is....hav been learning english all ma lyf...its more or less my mother tongue....it such a bitch and besides im doin english as a fisrt subj which means its even worse...especilly da anthalogy.....

Normally people from abroad who speak English do so with perfect spelling and grammar, without wanting to insult you, you use a heck of a lot of slang and bad spelling it's quite hard to read.

All the same I agree with you, anthology's a bitch

Reaction score
Normally people from abroad who speak English do so with perfect spelling and grammar, without wanting to insult you, you use a heck of a lot of slang and bad spelling it's quite hard to read.

All the same I agree with you, anthology's a bitch
Hahaha lol....well i will take dat as a comment nt an insult...and my spellin is perfectly fine lol...and gramma as well...im just used to usin slang wen i type....
By the way..are u section A or B in English?

VKS

Reaction score
Thanks a ton... Please put up the mark scheme also if you get it...