• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

The Legendary fx-991ES

Reaction score
OK this here is my basic guide on utilizing the abilities of this calculator, which i believe is mandatory for A-Levels/IB students, unless you already have a graphic calculator, which will outperform this one.

fx-991ESJPG.jpg

There are many more things, which you may learn from its manual. Also, experimenting helps. I may not be able to answer any or all queries for some while, so please bear. Moderators - i believe this is worth a sticky. Thank You.

Reaction score
I bought this so called legendary calc. in 2008 and you are telling me now................................

Reaction score
well i wrote this on demand, and i bought this 2 years ago after i started A-Levels and you joined XPF on Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:58 pm so whats your point?

Reaction score
Forex trading education is in all sense of the word, vital to those who are keen on entering the foreign exchange market. Contrary to what most people think, success in foreign exchange trading is extremely dependent upon one's level of financial literacy, which in turn determines one's ability to make sound investment decisions.

Forex Signal
Signals Forex :beer: