• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

The awesome moment

Reaction score
That awesome moment when you try to copy in an exam but then your teacher finds out so she comes and sit right next to you and that teacher is so young and hot (y) and your friends are like "Y u no sit with me" !
#HappenedToday and PraiseTheLordAndHisMiracles!
Dude first you say that you sat with a hot teacher and then you write praisethelord and his miracles ??

Reaction score
Dude first you say that you sat with a hot teacher and then you write praisethelord and his miracles ??

I mean you don't always get a chance like that, if you are in a very strict school and I am not talking about JUST young and hot teachers - you see them almost everywhere, the ones that I am talking about is which were once air hostess. holy cauw xD

Reaction score
I mean you don't always get a chance like that, if you are in a very strict school and I am not talking about JUST young and hot teachers - you see them almost everywhere, the ones that I am talking about is which were once air hostess. holy cauw xD
Lol ;)

Reaction score
that awesome moment when you are with your friends chilling and all of a sudden hawt girls passes by and one of your friends sing "There She Goes Looking Like A Star, With Her Body Shaped Like A Rock Guitar." :D
#AfterSchool

Reaction score
the awesome moment when :

5590_535511933161046_1178058062_n.jpg

Reaction score
I don't get one thing..out of all the social networking sites like Facebook n all..y choose xtrempepers for all the gossiping when it just reminds us of exams? :p don't wanna be a party stopper..but just saying :p

Reaction score
That awesome moment when you get together with your friends and smoke shisha xD
#InhaleTheGoodSh*t #ExhaleTheBullSh*t