• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Statistics answers

Reaction score
Guys I am appearing for statistics this October/november session and I am practicing past papers, but as there are no marking schemes for statistics papers, I have to use the examiner reports that only give the numerical answers to questions but not the comment-related answers, so I find it difficult to check whether the comments I have given are correct or not. Is there some way I can solve this problem ? I have also tried Abdul Waris past papers but sadly many answers are incorrect in it as well. Is there some other, more authentic solved past paper book ? Immediate help would be appreciated as my paper is day after tomorrow.

Reaction score
I also prepared from the book of Abdul Waris because i could also not get any other authentic book. However i also referred to the book of Zaheer Baig (the classsified one as it contains topical past papers).
There is no other way than marking schemes at this moment because we have our paper on monday so just do them thoroughly now.

Reaction score
i need paxt paper of statistics 2011 and 2010 plxx help me