• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Short Story Competition

Reaction score
Thnx. Cuz I would not have been able to reply Taimoor on this. :D
Okay Okay. Next time I'll make an ergonomics version aswell. But at least tell me how the story was !!!!
couldnt read i was having a terrible headache at that tym :/

Reaction score
Thnx. Cuz I would not have been able to reply Taimoor on this. :D
Okay Okay. Next time I'll make an ergonomics version aswell. But at least tell me how the story was !!!!
give me the exact link... of the page wch consists of the story!

Reaction score
Rutzaba is the competition still on? Can I submit a short-story about the third murder... ?
wch stry do u wanna continue... cux this is saiyans writing and u need to askhim. as for any of the topics that i give any one is free to write stries anytime

Reaction score
It

was meant to be Disturbing. You asked for Horror I gave you horror. Call me Osama or SOTZ
ok sorry osama but wife wala part thora explicit hogia tha... :/ baki story awesome thi... bas wife ka part was lie thora kafi violent

Reaction score
its not normal to read about pregnant women been beaten up alive with a baseball bat.:/ it ruinned the complete story

Reaction score
its not normal to read about pregnant women been beaten up alive with a baseball bat.:/ it ruinned the complete story
yes u are right. There is something kind of missing. Perhaps I should have symbolised Gary's character a bit more. He grew with severe people. He had a kind of wierd personality; a kind of emotional disorder in him. He could not control himself in anger.

Reaction score
Besides the wife was originally killed by an hammer. but I thought that would be a quick kill and Gary enjoyed pain when he was in one of his moods. I'll see if I can change the story to fix the flaw a bit but mind you death scene will not change because it is meant to be there.

Reaction score
Besides the wife was originally killed by an hammer. but I thought that would be a quick kill and Gary enjoyed pain when he was in one of his moods. I'll see if I can change the story to fix the flaw a bit but mind you death scene will not change because it is meant to be there.
it will weigh ur stry down. trust me. now i can even read normally bout a person being cut to peices. but not beaten up witha hammer. honestly i was feeling sum pain wen i read it. these things totally torture ur mind while near me the whole point of reading fiction is enjoyment... now in my mind i will think that uhave a certain way of writing and wont read ur stories next tym assuming it contains gore only if i am a reader.get thingswch ppl like, even if there is a twist... make it humanly. i dunno how to explain... your stry could have been for sme other sin... abortion again is a sensitive issue and shud not be brought into a stry wch is meant to be enjoyed. i meanit cd have been anyyyyyyyyyything in the whole wide world,, but u chose sumthing... odd. try to write bout things that ppl can relate to. that ppl enjoy