• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Short Story Competition

Reaction score
A Sad love story

A boy prosed his girlfriend for marriage,

Girl: Tell me... who do you love most in this
world..?

Boy: You, of course!

Girl: what am I to you?

Boy: The boy thought for a moment and
looked intently in her eyes and said
"u r missing part of my heart"
She smiled,and she accepted his proposal. ♥

After their wedding, the couple had a sweet
and happy life for a while.However,t-he
youthful couple began to drift apart due to
the busy schedule of life and the never-
ending worries of daily problems...their life
became difficult.

All the challenges posed by the harsh realities
of life began to drift away deir dreams and
love for each other...The couple began to have
more quarrels and each quarrel became make
their relation more worst.

One day, after the quarrel, the girl ran out of
the house.... At the opposite side of the road,
she shouted,"You don't love me...!"

The boy hated her childishness and out of
impulse, said,"May be, it was a mistake for us
to be together..! You were never da missing
part of my ♥ ...!"

Suddenly, she turned quiet and stood there
for a long while.... He regretted what he said
but words spoken cant be taken back.

With tears in her eyes, she went home to pack
her things and Before leaving the house,she
left a note for him:
"If I'm really not da missing part of ur ♥, let
me go..n search for sum1 whu is...It is less
painful this way... let us go on our separate
ways and search for our own partners..."

Five years went by....
He never remarried but he had tried to find
out about her life indirectly.....-.

She had left
the country and was living her dreams.

He use to regret on what he did but never
tried to bring her back.. In the dark and lonely
night, he lit his cigarette and felt the lingering
ache in his heart.He couldn't bring himself to
admit that he was missing her.....

One day, they finally met.... At the airport, He
was going away on a businesstrip .He saw
her,She was standing there alone, with just
the security door separating them.

She smiled
at him gently.

Boy: How are you ?

Girl: I'm fine. How about you... Have you found
your heart's missing part...?

Boy: No.

Girl: I'll be flying to New York in the next flight.

Boy: I'll be back in 2 weeks time. Give me a call
when you are back...You know my number....
Nothing has changed.
With a smile, she turned around and waved
good-bye..

"Good-bye . . ."
Same evening he heard of a plane crash
which was headed to New York.He tried to
know about her and found that,She died.
Midnight..... Once again, he lit his cigarette.....
And like before, he felt the lingering ache in
his heart.... He finally knew, she was that
missing part that he had carelessly broken . . .

Sometimes, people say things out of moments
of fury..... Most often , the outcome is
disastrous and fatal at tyms.... We take out our
99% frustrations at our loved ones.... And
even though we know that we ought to"think
twice and act wisely", we actually dont do it.

Things happen each day, many of which are
beyond our control.
Try not to hurt ur loved once,bcz a moment of
anger cud b a life tym

♥ Like if it so touching ♥

Reaction score
Rutzaba
" I dont know if I was imagining it... or was my friend really acting weird that day." I didnt start the.story like this:/ is it okay? Plus its past 300 words 0.0

Reaction score
A Sad love story

A boy prosed his girlfriend for marriage,

Girl: Tell me... who do you love most in this
world..?

Boy: You, of course!

Girl: what am I to you?

Boy: The boy thought for a moment and
looked intently in her eyes and said
"u r missing part of my heart"
She smiled,and she accepted his proposal. ♥

After their wedding, the couple had a sweet
and happy life for a while.However,t-he
youthful couple began to drift apart due to
the busy schedule of life and the never-
ending worries of daily problems...their life
became difficult.

All the challenges posed by the harsh realities
of life began to drift away deir dreams and
love for each other...The couple began to have
more quarrels and each quarrel became make
their relation more worst.

One day, after the quarrel, the girl ran out of
the house.... At the opposite side of the road,
she shouted,"You don't love me...!"

The boy hated her childishness and out of
impulse, said,"May be, it was a mistake for us
to be together..! You were never da missing
part of my ♥ ...!"

Suddenly, she turned quiet and stood there
for a long while.... He regretted what he said
but words spoken cant be taken back.

With tears in her eyes, she went home to pack
her things and Before leaving the house,she
left a note for him:
"If I'm really not da missing part of ur ♥, let
me go..n search for sum1 whu is...It is less
painful this way... let us go on our separate
ways and search for our own partners..."

Five years went by....
He never remarried but he had tried to find
out about her life indirectly.....-.

She had left
the country and was living her dreams.

He use to regret on what he did but never
tried to bring her back.. In the dark and lonely
night, he lit his cigarette and felt the lingering
ache in his heart.He couldn't bring himself to
admit that he was missing her.....

One day, they finally met.... At the airport, He
was going away on a businesstrip .He saw
her,She was standing there alone, with just
the security door separating them.

She smiled
at him gently.

Boy: How are you ?

Girl: I'm fine. How about you... Have you found
your heart's missing part...?

Boy: No.

Girl: I'll be flying to New York in the next flight.

Boy: I'll be back in 2 weeks time. Give me a call
when you are back...You know my number....
Nothing has changed.
With a smile, she turned around and waved
good-bye..

"Good-bye . . ."
Same evening he heard of a plane crash
which was headed to New York.He tried to
know about her and found that,She died.
Midnight..... Once again, he lit his cigarette.....
And like before, he felt the lingering ache in
his heart.... He finally knew, she was that
missing part that he had carelessly broken . . .

Sometimes, people say things out of moments
of fury..... Most often , the outcome is
disastrous and fatal at tyms.... We take out our
99% frustrations at our loved ones.... And
even though we know that we ought to"think
twice and act wisely", we actually dont do it.

Things happen each day, many of which are
beyond our control.
Try not to hurt ur loved once,bcz a moment of
anger cud b a life tym

♥ Like if it so touching ♥
EXCUSE ME!!!!!! I HAVE NOT ALLOWED ANYONE TO POST ANY STORY YOU PEOPLE LIKE AND RUIN THE MOOD OF THIS THREAD! THERE IS A TOPIC AND PEOPLE SHUD NOT FORGET IT!!!

Reaction score
OK people il post the start of my story soon to give u an idea of wat it shud be like.... although if you turn the pages back on this thread u will find a lot of samples there.

Reaction score
what i mean is that i dun expect u ppl to tell me how a friend invited another to farmhouse anfd they had a lot of fun... there shud be sumthing wrong... something out of order something that wud make me read the story further. the behaviour of ur best friend is not normal explain why... tell about the events that took place wen u went to the farmhouse... wat did u discover there? was that the reason ur best friend was not behaving normally?

Reaction score
post it already samiaaaa!

Okkkkkayyyyy here:

"I swear, you're going to love it here Laura!" exclaimed Ashley Garfield as she hurriedly dragged Laura Bailey's suitcases into the guestroom. She was really happy that her friend had decided to stay at her farmhouse for a week. Laura couldn't help but smile at her childhood friend's excitement. "Don't I always?" sighed Laura. Ashley giggled. "Just make yourself at home. Go wash up. Dinner will be ready at 8!" said Ashley before going to the kitchen. Laura sighed and threw herself on the bed. Ashley had invited her to her farmhouse for christmas and because of the fact that she didnt want to be alone on Christmas and that she missed her childhood friend, she accepted Ashley's offer. Laura sighed for the umpteenth time before going to wash up.
It was a day before Christmas Eve and the house was gleaming with Christmas decors. Right now, Laura and Ashley were in the barn feeding the animals. " Hey Laura, could you go feed Ariel, Aurora and Belle while I go milk the cows?" said Ashley as she picked up a bucket. Laura raised her eyebrow, "You named your chickens after the Disney princesses?"Ashley laughed, "Yup. You know how much I love them!" Laura smiled. It was true. When they were little, Ashley loved to dress up as a princess especially Snow White. She still laughed at the memory of Laura's mother had screaming after had Ashley dramatically fainted after taking a bite from an apple. "Hey Laura. Can we watch Cinderella after we're done?" Ashley asked her. Laura smiled "Sure. Havent watched it in a while."
It was Christmas Night and Angela Garfield, Ashley's big sister had came over for dinner. Laura was really happy to see her after such a long time. They chatted over dinner, opened presents watched television until it was time to sleep. Laura was packing her stuff when she heard a knock on her door. "Come in!" Ashley came in. "Hey. Just thought I should help you with your packing." Laura smiled. "Thanks but I'm done, Ash." Ashley's 'oh'-ed and sat on the bed. They were quiet for awhile until Ashley sighed heavily. "Do you have to leave?!?!" Ashley pouted. Laura smiled. "Have to or else my head will be on my boss's wall." Laura sighed. "I hate your boss," Ashley said dryly. Laura laughed. They both chatted until one of them got tired and went to bed.
Today, Laura was going back to New York. She helped Ashley and Angela with the farm work. Until around six o'clock, it was time for her to leave. Right now she was standing on the porch, saying goodbye to the Garfield sisters. "Come visit us anytime okay? We'll miss you," Angela smiled and hugged her. "I will," Laura hugged her back. "I'll kill you if you don't come back," Ashley said in a low voice and hugged her friend tightly. "I will I promise," Laura laughed. She went back to her car and sat inside, waved at her friends one last time before heading back to her life in the busy streets of New York.

Reaction score
Okkkkkayyyyy here:

"I swear, you're going to love it here Laura!" exclaimed Ashley Garfield as she hurriedly dragged Laura Bailey's suitcases into the guestroom. She was really happy that her friend had decided to stay at her farmhouse for a week. Laura couldn't help but smile at her childhood friend's excitement. "Don't I always?" sighed Laura. Ashley giggled. "Just make yourself at home. Go wash up. Dinner will be ready at 8!" said Ashley before going to the kitchen. Laura sighed and threw herself on the bed. Ashley had invited her to her farmhouse for christmas and because of the fact that she didnt want to be alone on Christmas and that she missed her childhood friend, she accepted Ashley's offer. Laura sighed for the umpteenth time before going to wash up.
It was a day before Christmas Eve and the house was gleaming with Christmas decors. Right now, Laura and Ashley were in the barn feeding the animals. " Hey Laura, could you go feed Ariel, Aurora and Belle while I go milk the cows?" said Ashley as she picked up a bucket. Laura raised her eyebrow, "You named your chickens after the Disney princesses?"Ashley laughed, "Yup. You know how much I love them!" Laura smiled. It was true. When they were little, Ashley loved to dress up as a princess especially Snow White. She still laughed at the memory of Laura's mother had screaming after had Ashley dramatically fainted after taking a bite from an apple. "Hey Laura. Can we watch Cinderella after we're done?" Ashley asked her. Laura smiled "Sure. Havent watched it in a while."
It was Christmas Night and Angela Garfield, Ashley's big sister had came over for dinner. Laura was really happy to see her after such a long time. They chatted over dinner, opened presents watched television until it was time to sleep. Laura was packing her stuff when she heard a knock on her door. "Come in!" Ashley came in. "Hey. Just thought I should help you with your packing." Laura smiled. "Thanks but I'm done, Ash." Ashley's 'oh'-ed and sat on the bed. They were quiet for awhile until Ashley sighed heavily. "Do you have to leave?!?!" Ashley pouted. Laura smiled. "Have to or else my head will be on my boss's wall." Laura sighed. "I hate your boss," Ashley said dryly. Laura laughed. They both chatted until one of them got tired and went to bed.
Today, Laura was going back to New York. She helped Ashley and Angela with the farm work. Until around six o'clock, it was time for her to leave. Right now she was standing on the porch, saying goodbye to the Garfield sisters. "Come visit us anytime okay? We'll miss you," Angela smiled and hugged her. "I will," Laura hugged her back. "I'll kill you if you don't come back," Ashley said in a low voice and hugged her friend tightly. "I will I promise," Laura laughed. She went back to her car and sat inside, waved at her friends one last time before heading back to her life in the busy streets of New York.
ATLEAst u know how to write :D it had some gramatical mistakes and the suspense thingy was missing but it was a very good attempt hunz u can improve greatly :)

Reaction score
ATLEAst u know how to write :D it had some gramatical mistakes and the suspense thingy was missing but it was a very good attempt hunz u can improve greatly :)

Thank you :D . But I didnt know we had to write suspense ^^'