• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Scholarship on A or A*

Reaction score
Hey.
I wanted to know that during the previous years students were given scholarships on A s such as scoring 6 As would result in 50% scholarship and 7As would gave you 75% scholarship but now the grading system has been changed with the introduction of A*. So now the students would be given scholarship on A* or A??? For example if a students scores 7A and 1A* would he be given 75% scholarship??

Thanks.

Reaction score
Different schools have different policies. Although my school still gives scholarships on As. :D

Just contact the school administration in which you want to take admission and study on scholarship.

Reaction score
yeah
altough differnent schools have differnet policies but if you are having straight A's you 'll get 100 % anywhere

for example :
if some one gets 8 A's he would get 100 % scolarship
if some one gets 8 A*'s he would get 100 % scolarship
if some one get's 7 A* , 1A he would get 100 % scolarship
if some one get's 1 A*, 7 A he would get 100 % scolarship

Reaction score
ya it is lyk dat ; bt i personally believ A* shud be given more imp. wat i mean to say is dat a person getting 5 A* Shud be given 100 % scholarship.