• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Pysics Paper 31 (Discussion only)

Reaction score
WayneRooney10 said:
Rangers said:
What is the volume of bubble?
I used P1 x V1 = P2 x V2 to find it
yes i did the same thing but i used the value of p1=atm press+the liquid press which is from the previous part so the volume =1.smthn

Reaction score
WayneRooney10 said:
unplugged said:
WayneRooney10 said:
I got 2.88 ohms.
How did you arrive at that. I just took the value of resistance that would have provided the same current as we got in the first question.
I got 1.25A for the current. Divided 3.6V/1.25A = 2.88 ohms
hmm. I think i subtracted 3.6 from 6 to get 2.4. I mean if we want the heater to get 3.6 , then the resistor needs to get 6-3.6 :p. and ofc 2.4/1.25 = 1.92

Reaction score
well , i think your current is definitaly correct because dividing 2.4 by 1.25 got me 1.92 which i remember getting in the exam. so the power should have been 1.25 x 3.6 = 4.5 wat

Reaction score
But i mean , doesn't it make sense that if we have a 6v supply and we want the heater to get 3.6 then the resistor should be getting 2.4. It's like a potential divider.

Reaction score
WayneRooney10 said:
unplugged said:
WayneRooney10 said:
I got 2.88 ohms.
How did you arrive at that. I just took the value of resistance that would have provided the same current as we got in the first question.
I got 1.25A for the current. Divided 3.6V/1.25A = 2.88 ohms
are u talking abt the variable resistor??? if ur talking about that u shoud subtract 6volts -3.6 then 2.4/1.25

Reaction score
The exam was so hard and I don't want to think about it even ... My life lasts till august , then someone will come and shot in my head and I will give him a thanks button before he make a shot!

Gradient question ... My line started at zero and it was passing through 10 and 14 , and then by using formula G=y2-y1/x2-x1 you get something like 5.7... don't remember it well now but that's how I did it.

Others ... I don't remember anything ... Can someone tell me how many marks I need for grade C from this paper 3 if I took 30/40 in paper 1 and 37/40 in paper 6 ?! Actually this shot and thanks button depends on that.

Reaction score
DowntownCrew said:
The exam was so hard and I don't want to think about it even ... My life lasts till august , then someone will come and shot in my head and I will give him a thanks button before he make a shot!

Gradient question ... My line started at zero and it was passing through 10 and 14 , and then by using formula G=y2-y1/x2-x1 you get something like 5.7... don't remember it well now but that's how I did it.

Others ... I don't remember anything ... Can someone tell me how many marks I need for grade C from this paper 3 if I took 30/40 in paper 1 and 37/40 in paper 6 ?! Actually this shot and thanks button depends on that.
Dude, just get like 20/80 in paper 3. And tadaaaaa u get a C :D

Reaction score
WayneRooney10 said:
DowntownCrew said:

You sure about that ?! Brother if you are telling me truth I will make a millionaire of you !!! I expected it to be around 30 or 35 :/

Reaction score
DowntownCrew said:
WayneRooney10 said:
DowntownCrew said:

You sure about that ?! Brother if you are telling me truth I will make a millionaire of you !!! I expected it to be around 30 or 35 :/
Get 35 and you MIGHT JUST get an A!!! Now make me a millionaire!!

Reaction score
@rooney

I really don't believe in that xD
I attempted almost all questions , maybe there was something skipped but trust me so many mistakes done today !!! It was a freakin paper , primarily because of time , we had to do it in hurry and values were ... uhhh ! 1.2 x 10 ^8 .. damn , hate it!

What do you think about this gradient ? Any chance to be correct ?!

And yeah , if I see that grade on my certificate , you will be richer than kuwaiti emir :D