• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Private AS level?

Reaction score
Hello Members!
I'm considering to give AS level privately and A2 level through a school,hence will going privately in the AS level restrict or limit my chances to go to good universities in Aus and the US, even if I score 4 As in AS level?
Please reply ASAP:)

Reaction score
i wanted to ask almost the same question :( but i am planning to give both As and A2 privately...i hope someone answers the question :/

Reaction score
No, it doesn't affect your chances of going to the uni of your choice, just that going to school gives you an exposure which many uni's think is quite important, so yeah i don't think that it's much of a problem.

Reaction score
Taking exams privately does affect your chances. The reason is, american universities long for extracurricular, school merits, ect. I'm not saying you have zero chance, but people who have the same grades as you PLUS extracurricular activities will have higher chances.