• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

POST YOUR BIO AND CHEM PAPER 1 DOUBT HERE !!!!

Reaction score
honestly they repeat from the very last year so y go that back well thats good nyways

Reaction score
q16 o.n 98

ans = B coz more 02 makes blood brighter .. less o2 coz of c02 makes blood dull..

Reaction score
No wonder cox im reading and revising book notes etc brushes up my concepts so i was kinda racing with time here so decided to leave the 1990s started from 2000 onwards
well...Alhamdulillah all the concepts and everything is fresh in my mind (I prepared well for p3) so i don't need to revise...other than the deficiency disese thingy in bio and fractions of petroleum in chemistry which i will do on the day of exam Inshallah :p

and..i have plenty of time :p i completed bio from 1994 till 2010 and chemistry also, from 1994 till 2010 with an exception of 1999 Alhamdulillah :D

Reaction score
well...Alhamdulillah all the concepts and everything is fresh in my mind (I prepared well for p3) so i don't need to revise...other than the deficiency disese thingy in bio and fractions of petroleum in chemistry which i will do on the day of exam Inshallah :p

and..i have plenty of time :p i completed bio from 1994 till 2010 and chemistry also, from 1994 till 2010 with an exception of 1999 Alhamdulillah :D
Good Luck Genius may Allah Allah help us AMEEN