• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

pls help in powerpoint2007

Reaction score
pls anyone help me in power point2007 ict june 2009 in these questions how to make it in office2007
44 Save the presentation using a new filename.
Print the presentation showing all the presenter notes.
45 Print a screen shot of slide 2 showing the animation used for the bulleted list.
46 Print a screen shot of the presentation showing the transitions between the slides.
thnx for help

Reaction score
I can tell you how to make it in office 2003.

44) After finishing and saving. Click File ---> Print Preview

In the print preview section, you find something called " Print what " at the top of the preview page. There you can choose to print " Notes Page "

45) Go to the second slide. Then click Slide Show ---> Custom Animation ( From the tabs at the top of the program )

This shall show the animation used. Print a screen shot using the "Print screen" key on the keyboard usually above "Insert" and "Delete" keys. Then open a new word document and paste it there with Right click ---> Paste. And Print from word. ( Don't forget to put your name/candidate no/centre no )

46) To show the transition page, click on View ---> Slide sorter. You'll see your various slides in one page.

Click on Slide Show ---> Slide Transition. This is done to see the actual transition you made.

Print screen and paste in a word document like what we did in 45.

Hope I helped you. : )

Reaction score
thnx very much the problem that it suppose to c the stars that refers to the transition it didnt appear so where is the evidence to print ? this is my prob. now
and another q pls if u can
now the slide number it is already automated to b in the bottom left if i want to make it in the bottom right how to make it?
and thnx again for ur help

Reaction score
As for the transition, since you already highlighted any choice from the "Slide Transitions" on the right of the program, it will appear as evidence in the print screen. You can't show an actual transition on paper printouts so this is enough evidence.( Someone correct me if I'm wrong )

As for the slide number, you can change the position of it from the master slide. You should:
a- Click on view ---> Master ---> Slide Master
b- Click on the "#" sign on the bottom left. ( # refers to automated slide number )
c- Drag the box containing the "#" to the right.

Hope this helped :)

Reaction score
yes yes thnx v much it helped alot
but for the transition in the mark scheme these stars that refers to the transition appears and a friend in here told me before thats the stars beside or below the slides this is the evidence for the transition so i got the prob from here and i dont know how to make them appear

Reaction score
Could you please link the Mark Scheme and the Question you're talking about so that I get a clear view of what you mean?

Reaction score
Oh Oh I got what you mean. Look those star actually appear when you apply a transition! You do it like that :

46) To show the transition page, click on View ---> Slide sorter. You'll see your various slides in one page.

Click on Slide Show ---> Slide Transition.

Highlight all the slides except the first one because it's the starting one it won't be necessary to put a transition in it.

Select a transition effect from the task pane on the right.

You'll see that the stars appear under the slides. :)

Reaction score
hi thnx for ur help really i dont know what will i do without all the cooperative friends
for the q for me already i couldnt find the transition in the slide show the transition only exist in the animation menu and even when i selected only the second and third slide and i select a transition for them i couldnt find the stars :O:
could u pls check it again for me

Reaction score
I believe you can show them the stars in the transition menu through print screening them. Stars normally appear on the slide pane on the left when you apply them in the transition menu :\ But they won't appear if you print the slides normally...

Reaction score
for showing the stars between the slides u have to print Screen them, there is a option at the bottom right
corner before the "zoom" option, there are three tiny boxes so u have to click the second box and then on the screen all the slides will appear diminished
then u have to "print Screen it by pressing the "Prt Scr" key on the keyboard....then just simply paste in ur word document...That's it!!! :)
then also if u have doubts respond to me..!!

Reaction score
chinmay96 said:
for showing the stars between the slides u have to print Screen them, there is a option at the bottom right
corner before the "zoom" option, there are three tiny boxes so u have to click the second box and then on the screen all the slides will appear diminished
then u have to "print Screen it by pressing the "Prt Scr" key on the keyboard....then just simply paste in ur word document...That's it!!! :)
then also if u have doubts respond to me..!!

Hey could you name that " option " you're talking about? Thanks :)