• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

PlanetMaster: Discussion of paper after 24 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Dear Admin, could you please let us discuss the paper before 24 hours? We forget the paper after so much time or are busy preparing for the next one. You could reduce the time to maybe 4 or 6 hours so we can at least discuss and know how the others found the paper.

You changed the url of xtremepapers to '.me' and we had a lot of difficulty finding the site but still, we didn't say anything

You changed the interface of xtremepapers, we didn't say anything

Now you have stopped us from even discussing the paper? Humble request hai bhai accept kar lo...

Reaction score
How is it for our own good? As I said we forget the paper after so much time, you could explain please...
that is what its for ur own good....do the paper and then forget ab8 it and concentrate on the next one...don't be worried about the paper as ur work is finished and examiner's hard work has started.....there is no need to cry over a spilled milk :)

Reaction score
that is what its for ur own good....do the paper and then forget ab8 it and concentrate on the next one...don't be worried about the paper as ur work is finished and examiner's hard work has started.....there is no need to cry over a spilled milk :)
Thanks for the tip but my next paper is of english p2 for which I may not prepare anything and the one after that is of physics on 25th so I have got a pretty long break in between to discuss my geography one. To ab mein discuss kar lun? And I'm not crying over spilled milk, I'm just checking how much milk was saved from the spilling and still remains in the jug :)

Reaction score
Dear Admin, could you please let us discuss the paper before 24 hours? We forget the paper after so much time or are busy preparing for the next one. You could reduce the time to maybe 4 or 6 hours so we can at least discuss and know how the others found the paper.

You changed the url of xtremepapers to '.me' and we had a lot of difficulty finding the site but still, we didn't say anything

Now you have stopped us from even discussing the paper?
u are saying as if it's ur favor on pm that u dint complain....... who asked u to come back?

Reaction score
u are saying as if it's ur favor on pm that u dint complain....... who asked u to come back?
I'm not doing him a favour, Its our right to speak and ask for things we want.
Waise hi if you don't like a thing you don't leave it and never come back, you try to make changes and mould it into something you like.
Agar aap ko Pakistan mein bijli nahi milti it doesn't mean you leave Pakistan and move somewhere else, you ask your government to provide you with electricity
Ghar mein agar abu ghalat baat pe daant dein aap ghar chor ke bhaag nahi jate, in fact you go to him after he has cooled down and explain him the situation.
Aise hi I am just requesting the admin to open up the discussion of papers after 4 or 6 hours. I'm not gonna run away from here.

Reaction score
I'm not doing him a favour, Its our right to speak and ask for things we want.
Waise hi if you don't like a thing you don't leave it and never come back, you try to make changes and mould it into something you like.
Agar aap ko Pakistan mein bijli nahi milti it doesn't mean you leave Pakistan and move somewhere else, you ask your government to provide you with electricity
Ghar mein agar abu ghalat baat pe daant dein aap ghar chor ke bhaag nahi jate, in fact you go to him after he has cooled down and explain him the situation.
Aise hi I am just requesting the admin to open up the discussion of papers after 4 or 6 hours. I'm not gonna run away from here.
aap abu ko baad mey ehsaan ginwatay ho ke aap un ke dantney par bolay nhi?

Reaction score

Now you have stopped us from even discussing the paper? Humble request hai bhai accept kar lo...

we didn't say anything???!! it's his site dude, he can do anything

Reaction score
Nahin lekin ye mere abu nahin hain......aap ke to nahin jo aap itna defend kar rahe ho?

Site without users is nothing so he is also kinda relying on us for his site to work.
I got no probs with the changes u mentioned above..
though I agree,we shld be able to discuss 4-5 hrs later..

Reaction score
I got no probs with the changes u mentioned above..
though I agree,we shld be able to discuss 4-5 hrs later..
Dude, mein admin pe ehsan nahin kar raha......without one user his site could still work I know uss ko farak nahi parhe ga. I was just exaggerating :p I myself never had any problem with the new interface in fact I loved it, it was way better than the previous one. Mein toh khaali drama barha rha tha aap mere peeche hi parh gaye? Why not leave this discussion to the admin?

Reaction score

It's not PlanetMaster who made this rule.
CIE did .

Status
Not open for further replies.