• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics unit 1 6PH01 discussion :)

Reaction score
Guysss, for the accelerometer string drawings

i did:
straight
to the left
to the right

correct???????????

Reaction score
What about the question where , with a simple method , you can measure the centre of gravity. What did you guys put?

I said, try to balance it at tghat poit if it balances that is the centre oof gravityyy

Reaction score
Well
You don't believe me don't i don't care but i am in Saudi Arabia the paper was leaked 4 hours before and then it was removed 45 mins before paper. And my own center people even printed the whole ******* paper before paper and get it solved by there tutors
.... Saudi Arabia; what a corrupt and immoral country you reside in then

Reaction score
what about the vector diagram?
and the forces acting on the car?
i labeled the obvious weight and force opposing the direction of car, but did anyone also label tension? I did and i hope it wont cost me a mark xD

Reaction score
You don't believe me don't i don't care but i am in Saudi Arabia the paper was leaked 4 hours before and then it was removed 45 mins before paper. And my own center people even printed the whole ******* paper before paper and get it solved by there tutors
You not scared that this might get reported to edexcel and then all the people in your f******* school have to resist it? You are all fricking idiots for doing this. It's unfair towards people that study tens of hours and hours and work they heads off!!