• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics paper 42 2012 answer discussion

Reaction score
now that its over 24hrs it shouldn't be a problem to discuss.... so how did u guys find the paper???
Was it easy of hard on in between?? What GT are u expecting??? feel free to write :p

Reaction score
I think it was somehow good, but the first question about the Gravitational force was a bit tricky, but the good think is the applications and Nuclear physics were pretty good.

Reaction score
so wat do u think abt the gt will it be high or low becoz in ma scool they found it bit trickey so ma teacher said 55 - 60 wud be an A

Reaction score
probably around 60-65... feeling a bit scared though coz i made a mistake in the question where you were supposed to draw a graph of kinetic energy and potential energy....:mad:....... by the way what was the ratio of incident beam by emitted beam???
also when ice turns into water at constant temperature could you tell me about the changes in internal energy that take place

Reaction score
probably around 60-65... feeling a bit scared though coz i made a mistake in the question where you were supposed to draw a graph of kinetic energy and potential energy....:mad:....... by the way what was the ratio of incident beam by emitted beam???
also when ice turns into water at constant temperature could you tell me about the changes in internal energy that take place
i dont know the first one bt change in internal energy was zero in first part and increases in second part due to increase in temp