• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

physics paper 1,2 ........can we discuus da papper nw?

Reaction score
I thought of water bathing it, but then I thought that would be hazardous. So I wrote that keep the wire above a boiling liquid (that boils at 25-30 *C) because it would give constant temperature. I guess I thought TOO hard on this. lmoa. Now, i feel the first one would be right
Hey wht was the answer to the filament lamp and resistor one ?

Reaction score
Somebody told me they notify the 'distinctive' candidates on January of the following year. I'm really not sure tho.
no i think they do it in december the same yr cuz someone i know got distinction so i know. at least i think so.... only an achiever can tell the ryt thing. though i don't remember if it was dec or nov.. o_O

Reaction score
For all the people out there, answers for the most confused questions are :
For Table tennis ball, Velocity increased, acceleration decreased
For the coin, P increased, resultant decreased
For the moments (in "sea-saw" :| ) , 5N
For pressure, 2p/3
For fuse, I don't remember :D :p :ROFLMAO: (actually the question was so easy i didn't look back at it again ^^ )
For the center of mass of the shapes, it was the one with with broadest base (C).
So there. Anymore?
yayyy..... all of mine are correct *dances around*
kaun sa fuse wala?? elaborate so that i can remember it

Reaction score
Oh man I pointed X upwards, becox I thought that must be the force currently acting on it which pushed it upwards :cry:....had it been before or after crest I would have surely got it right.. (n)
dont worry! i did the same thing too!

Reaction score
hey! can anybody tell me how the temperature of the wire wsa kept constant?
i don't remmeber wht i wrote but i think i wrote by using a fan b/c the current passing through the wire will heat it up so if we cool it using a fan the temperature can be kept constant also check the temperature at regular intervals and whenever it increases switch on the fan. i know its waayyyyy to simple but sometimes that's what they require. hope i'm ryt. :D

Reaction score
Idnt remember a S shape :p
I don't know how to explain it...it starts straight but aik point par it curves. Like this:

aqaaddsci_03.gif

asd

Reaction score
The one in which three graphs were given and they said hich graph represents filament lamp and which resistor ?
For resistor it was like this ' / ' and for filament it was a curve of decreasing gradient.

Reaction score
hey for temperature constant of wire i wrote to immerse in water bath at cnst temp....wat do u guys thnk?