• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics P11 discussion

Reaction score
Hey guys,

How did you find the paper? I found it extremely hard and very time consuming. I'm so frustated. What did you think?

Reaction score
The paper was sooooooooooooooooo hard =@ .... time consuming :O: :O: .... i finished on time .. and with a lot of mistakesssss :p :p :p :p :p

Reaction score
It was really tough...Many questions I got correct out of luck, I dint even read some questions properly :/

Reaction score
It went great Alhamdullilah. I think I got a few wrong, but rest went really well. It wasn't easy but it wasn't very hard either.

Reaction score
i found it hard as well... especially q2 wasnt good as an introductory question in the exam...... most of the answers required some working which was very time consuming... i finished 2 minutes before time and i had no time to revise... i think the gt will be 27-29

Reaction score
This year's exams were harder than the ones before!! Especially Physics in general and Mechanics 2(the worst)! :cry: Let's hope for a low gt :)

Reaction score
bcuz 22 was really hard and 21 was comparatively easier.

Reaction score
paper 12 wasn't easy as well , yeah some questions were repeated..but there were other questions which i didn't even understand( what there were talking about ( i was like how the hell i'm suppose to solve this ) and most of the questions were tricky...expecting 30 + or - 4

Reaction score
I wish I could give paper 11. It's fun to solve a tough paper. Paper 12 was like the easiest paper in the history of CIE.

Reaction score
Agree with Zishi on his latter point

on the former, come on dude ! .. It was for the better.. If u like a challenge u can always solve em independently.. And the challenge here is that gt would be high , so tougher to get an A*,,