• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics, Chemistry and Biology: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Meaning of 'within the limits of experimental accuracy'?

It means that the difference between the values is very less, for example 41.1 and 41.5 or 42 are within the limits of experimental accuracy because the practical result is almost different from the expected result every time. For example you might calculate the current as 5.7A, but when you perform the experiment and use an ammeter it might be 5.5A.

Reaction score
tha
It means that the difference between the values is very less, for example 41.1 and 41.5 or 42 are within the limits of experimental accuracy because the practical result is almost different from the expected result every time. For example you might calculate the current as 5.7A, but when you perform the experiment and use an ammeter it might be 5.5A.
thank you

Reaction score
Walikum assalam
It's an ATP Doubt , How do you think is the most accurate way to answer this question
2) Explain briefly how you would ensure that the centre of the cube of modelling clay is at the
10.0 cm mark on the metre rule. You may draw a diagram.

Reaction score
Walikum assalam
It's an ATP Doubt , How do you think is the most accurate way to answer this question
2) Explain briefly how you would ensure that the centre of the cube of modelling clay is at the
10.0 cm mark on the metre rule. You may draw a diagram.

Measure the length of the clay and divide it by two. Lets say the length of the clay cube is 3 cm. You get 1.5 by dividing it by two. Add the value to 50 so you'll get 51.5. Make a mark on the 51.5cm cm mark on the ruler. Now subtract 1.5 from 50 and you get 48.5. Make a mark on the 48.5cm mark on the ruler. Place the block between the marks.
Hope I helped :)

Reaction score
Measure the length of the clay and divide it by two. Lets say the length of the clay cube is 3 cm. You get 1.5 by dividing it by two. Add the value to 50 so you'll get 51.5. Make a mark on the 51.5cm cm mark on the ruler. Now subtract 1.5 from 50 and you get 48.5. Make a mark on the 48.5cm mark on the ruler. Place the block between the marks.
Hope I helped :)
Thank you Lanocaster ;)

Reaction score
we
well me too

All the best , btw.. Gowri ? Have you gotten any intresing notes based on the tomorrow's exam. I've gotten some prediction on tomorrow's exam nd might upload notes on it . If you've gotten notes can u upload and send me the link once ur done learning?

Reaction score
All the best , btw.. Gowri ? Have you gotten any intresing notes based on the tomorrow's exam. I've gotten some prediction on tomorrow's exam nd might upload notes on it . If you've gotten notes can u upload and send me the link once ur done learning?

i've got these notes from xtremepapers community
here you go :)
https://www.xtremepapers.com/community/threads/amazing-notes-for-physics-paper-6.16788/

and is your physics paper 32 over?
if not, this website http://www.physicsatweb.com/index_rev.php?id=igcse might be hella useful.
best of luck!

Reaction score
when drawing a curved line on the graph if there is any point that does not support the curve can i slightly line change the point so that it is a smooth curve??

Reaction score
when drawing a curved line on the graph if there is any point that does not support the curve can i slightly line change the point so that it is a smooth curve??

Listen dear, if any point is not in the curve just dont add it coz the question states that draw a curve line so your line should like smooth L.