• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics, Chemistry and Biology: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Reaction score
could u all help me by gussing a possible curve for math, physics , chemistry and espicially biology!!!! plzz reply fast!!!!

Reaction score
da answer is B because lactic acid concentration started from zero and increased rapidly till da tym 4 mins nd then decreased rapidly again (which means tht da athlete was no longer running)
lactic acid is only made in da muscles wen v r doin sumthin vigorous like exercise or running etc v need more oxygen for energy nd wen no more oxygen is there lactic acid starts to build up in our mucles..
so da athlete started from 0 nd ran till 4 mins so we minus da values (4 - 0) which is 4 only..
i hope ur doubt is cleared :)
tnxs a billion, as it ws rele vry helpful...:)

Reaction score
What is the main function of muscle?
A absorption
B conduction
C contraction
D transport
whats conduction in B,?i knnow the right answer but just wondering what conduction is

Reaction score
biology paper 1 m/j 2010 (13) question 33 ?
Answer is B.
Peter has a heterozygous genotype (you'll know by looking at the 1st generation) and Hannah's is homozygous. By crossing both genotypes (you should know how to do that), you get a ratio of 2:2 which simplifies to 1:1. So that's two equal parts, which means the chance is 1 out of 2.

Reaction score
Answer is B.
Peter has a heterozygous genotype (you'll know by looking at the 1st generation) and Hannah's is homozygous. By crossing both genotypes (you should know how to do that), you get a ratio of 2:2 which simplifies to 1:1. So that's two equal parts, which means the chance is 1 out of 2.
undoubtedly, i know how to cross but i have choosed 1:1 as last ratio was 1:1 but i dont get your last part!

Reaction score
What is the main function of muscle?
A absorption
B conduction
C contraction
D transport
whats conduction in B,?i knnow the right answer but just wondering what conduction is
conduction is the ability to allow heat or electricity(electrical energy) to pass through it

Reaction score
undoubtedly, i know how to cross but i have choosed 1:1 as last ratio was 1:1 but i dont get your last part!
Hm..
According to the ratio, chances of being a taster equal chances of being a non-taster, right? So the chance that the child will be a non-taster is 1/2 or 1 in 2.
Does that make sense?