• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics, Chemistry and Biology: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Guys like in general can We go like from 0-50 for one square but then 50-60 , 60-70 for the other squares . i heard you can do this only if u like cut (zigzag shape) the first square?
What are you talking about:eek: Graphs?

Reaction score
physics 2010 june paper 6 v1 question 3)c) help please? my exam is tomorrow ...i dont get why the final answer is 10 .. isnt 10 supposed to be the total resistance which is double that of the resistor x???

Reaction score
physics 2010 june paper 6 v1 question 3)c) help please? my exam is tomorrow ...i dont get why the final answer is 10 .. isnt 10 supposed to be the total resistance which is double that of the resistor x???
there is no resistance in this question

Reaction score
physics 2004 june paper 6 question4)a)iii) please explain me i cannot get the answerr :/

Reaction score
when in ray drawing question it tells us to draw a ray toward the right,
is it my right or the figure's right?

Reaction score
Need notes for Physics and Chemistry paper 3. Any good sites, or links to other threads? Thanks in advance :D

Reaction score
EF = Reflecting surface
GH = Normal
JG = Incident ray
GK = Reflected ray

a(i) P3 and P4 are on the reflecting ray , they should be at least 5cm away
a (ii) measure angle between JG and GH
a (iii)measure angle between GK and GH

b ,, i am having a problem there too :(
jst draw it at back!!