• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics ATP Paper 4

Reaction score
Guys pls post all the tips and stuff you have regarding Physics ATP coz its darn difficult..all help would be appreciated :)

Reaction score
Its not difficult, it just requires general knowledge. Do topics such as electricity, moments, measurements, magnetism etc which are more likely to come in our atp.

Reaction score
The other guy on this forum uploaded this pdf file listing the 1 mark questions which frequently comes in Paper.
I am thinking of discussing the answers of these questions with you, one by one. What do you suggest guys ? :)

Attachments

• Important Short Questions of ATP.pdf
    80.1 KB · Views: 561
Reaction score
KarachiRocker said:
The other guy on this forum uploaded this pdf file listing the 1 mark questions which frequently comes in Paper.
I am thinking of discussing the answers of these questions with you, one by one. What do you suggest guys ? :)
Great idea ! :) Please do so dude !

Reaction score
KarachiRocker said:

I did :p

Reaction score
Its a good idea to discuss all these questions but v must hurry up becuz next week is Physics ATP...

Reaction score
Ok dudes ! I think we should start posting answers rightaway. It will take some hours to compile up the answers as there are 60+ questions. :)

Reaction score
Hey Ive never heard of a zero error in a caliper,rule or stopwatch. How does it occur??? :%)
Its q1 of the pdf document from soulgamer....

Reaction score
workaholic said:
Hey Ive never heard of a zero error in a caliper,rule or stopwatch. How does it occur??? :%)
Its q1 of the pdf document from soulgamer....
Zero error occurs when u close a caliper without having any thing for measurement and its zero on the thimble is behind or ahead the datum line.
For the metre rule it can be because of worn out edges.
For stopwatch..a zero error?