• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

physics 62

Reaction score
hey .....how are ... how was your physics 62 exam i just have a question in the exam it was quiestion 1 in how to estimate the volume how to solve it

Reaction score
yeah i used that equation but replaced x by y and got 0.73
ummm.i think that is correct. And btw u could have used cone formula too...i know its phy and not math but the ques. said ANY method, so u could use something which is even out of the course and still score full for that part!

Reaction score
The question said estimate not calculate, So I completely disregarded using the cone formula. What I did was take the volume of the entire pencil as if it were a cylinder, using the formula they gave and subtract the volume for Ve. There's no saying if what if what any of us did was right or wrong, the papers are done and there's nothing we can do to change our answers, so go start studying for the other papers.