• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics 42.... How'd it go?????

Reaction score
How did the paper go? Estimates of thresholds? I think it will be HIGH! The paper was easy except for that damned oscillations question....:mad:

Reaction score
yea it was damn easy.....well oscialltion was also very easy......,,,,alhamdulillah did a great paper.....milikan oil drop was kind of a new question bt thank god i read it form book b4 the exam.........cnsidering previous GTs for physics which are not that high .....i expect this GT to be around 64-67....cos usulally GT is less than 60

Reaction score
now p3 is nexttt......m fed up wid solving same type of questions in p3

Reaction score
I did so bad :(
Like it was easy i can tell buh on the spot i forgot whatever i learnt!
what was the ratio in the acoustic impedence question of that A-B n C-d Line?
n what was the power in app question?

Reaction score
the paper was so dull ! gt will be around 62-64 ..... and those who are confident, yes the paper was easy.. but gt is low for a reason.. according to mark scheme examiner appreciates answers that give really SPECIFIC correct details... tou iss liye even 100/100 should expect a deduction of atleast 10 mrks

Reaction score
I did so bad :(
Like it was easy i can tell buh on the spot i forgot whatever i learnt!
what was the ratio in the acoustic impedence question of that A-B n C-d Line?
n what was the power in app question?
oh God i did the same thing.. as soon as i got the paper i was kind of shivering...and forgot everything...mixed up the formulas ....

Reaction score
i felt the paper was easy......... i didn't expect the experiment :( didn't revise it,,,, so not sure that ...... the application part was Alhamdulillah good one :)