• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

physics 22

Reaction score
bro ask your teacher he will make your concept clear and yes inform me as well

Bro i asked my teacher he said you are supposed to use the area under the graph which is energy. that is what i'm trying to say here. Area under a force vs distance graph is energy we know the total energy of the trolley which is 1.3 J

Reaction score
Bro i asked my teacher he said you are supposed to use the area under the graph which is energy. that is what i'm trying to say here. Area under a force vs distance graph is energy we know the total energy of the trolley which is 1.3 J

By the way what was your power and unit for C ....:)

Reaction score
Ohhh, I have conformed it, its correct now show some more guts and tell me your unit for C so that I may conform it :ROFLMAO:[/quote

It was something kg^-1. I am not sure what about the whole unit. Don't worry haris, you will do good. We all will do good, inshaAllah :) no hard feelings.

Reaction score
guys i forgot to convert from micro seconds in the second question how much do u think i will lose ... and what were the 3 points in the alpha and beta thingy comparison ?and the Gt might be around 39

Reaction score
guys r u sure the wave wasn't a straight line ? coz i remember a similar question in june 13

Reaction score
I know its abit late but doesn't the basic principle of physics state that work is force applied into distance moved IN THE DIRECTION of force so keeping this in mind work done by force F should be zero since trolley never moved in direction of force F. Now I don't know how many of u would agree but this is something to be noted. Hence leaving no other choice but to use eq of motion n I know acc wasn't constant but we had to do something like take average force and acc. But W=f*d cannot be used in any case

Reaction score
I know its abit late but doesn't the basic principle of physics state that work is force applied into distance moved IN THE DIRECTION of force so keeping this in mind work done by force F should be zero since trolley never moved in direction of force F. Now I don't know how many of u would agree but this is something to be noted. Hence leaving no other choice but to use eq of motion n I know acc wasn't constant but we had to do something like take average force and acc. But W=f*d cannot be used in any case

i think this is called negative work.
positive work can be done to increase ek
negative work can be done to decrease ek