• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

PAST PAPERS HELP!

Reaction score
can anyone provide me with websites or any resource matterial where I can print Past Papers topic wise for all subjects especiall Business Economics and Accounting for O levels..

Reaction score
No sorry, you can purchase the topic wise past papers but I m 100% sure it isn't available in the internet !!

Reaction score
yup no where available its better to buy the past paper book as its handy !

Reaction score
In pakistan, The Redspot, Topical past papers are available. If you live in some other country then maybe they aren't available.

Reaction score
SalmanPakRocks said:
In pakistan, The Redspot, Topical past papers are available. If you live in some other country then maybe they aren't available.

nai hain yar!!

Reaction score
I m astonished. How come you can't find Topical Past papers of redspot ? Go to nearest book store and ask them for Redspot topical past papers. I m sure you will find it.

Reaction score
The wouldn't recommend it. Redspot Topicals are no use. Most of the times the answers provided are wrong. The books don't even follow the CIE standards for answering. e.g for a 3 marks question a full paragraph is written. Thus , topicals are useless.

My advice , do past papers. Do a topic and then go through past papers and solve every question that's related to your topic. Most people would find this very hard. To them i say '' Mushkil kam ki tankha bhi yada hoti hai'' ( Hard work has more pay ).

But if you want to go for topicals , then your choice. They are easily accesible. Just go to the nearest bookstore and ask '' Uncle, (Subject) ki Topical hai app ke pas''.

Reaction score
Yeah but I think the Redspot only offers Topical past papers. Don't look at the answers as they are wrong. Just use the questions.