• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Paper 32 discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I used left hand rule I still do it and get it correct
Ok the N was on the right and S was on the left and current will be the middle finger pointing towards you

Reaction score
I used left hand rule I still do it and get it correct
Ok the N was on the right and S was on the left and current will be the middle finger pointing towards you

Reaction score
OK OK
Its not you who is correcting so I dont care if you tell me that I was wrong
cause I remember 100% that it is north which is on left and who cares cause I wrote the reason correctly so I would lose no marks as they both consisted of one mark

Reaction score
All I know is I am pretty sure it was downwards but unlike you I am not going to say THAT I AM THE ONLY ONE RIGHT .

Reaction score
OrlandoBloom<3 said:
All I know is I am pretty sure it was downwards but unlike you I am not going to say THAT I AM THE ONLY ONE RIGHT .
Haha thats what I said that I am sure and I didnt say that I am the only one correct and if so I will show you
Here you go

Tell me or show me you and Romani2011 where I wrote THAT I AM THE ONLY ONE RIGHT

Reaction score
Keeemoman said:
No sorry thats wrong
All of you are wrong
I am sorry to tell you because
you said time will decrease this means power will increase as power is inversly proportional to time
There you go :p Clearly you think you are the only one right when everyone else is wrong yeah ?
Honestly get over yourself .

Reaction score
for proof go and see any pastpaper on this website
You will find out north is always on left

Reaction score
OrlandoBloom<3 said:
You wanted a proof of you saying that you are right . There I have it . SO YEAAAH YOU ARE WRONG :DDD

Dude, just chill. He will not accept whatever you say, just go study and take care of other exams, good luck :)

Reaction score
Not again ppl .... no child-like arguments anymore .... isnt one warning by Nibz enough ??!!!
get bak to business !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.