• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Official Result Book - November 2011

Reaction score
hay guyz do any 1 of ya now dat when british council will send us our ES{Enter slip (candidate no. centre no. etc)}

Reaction score
hay guyz do any 1 of ya now dat when british council will send us our ES{Enter slip (candidate no. centre no. etc)}
it will be confirmed wen our school has sent our admissions
but i hv already seet my new candidate number, from school, and a copy of statement of entry too. they took the paper back though...

Reaction score
it will be confirmed wen our school has sent our admissions
but i hv already seet my new candidate number, from school, and a copy of statement of entry too. they took the paper back though...

so, meanz u recieved it.........

btw when?????????

Reaction score
so, meanz u recieved it.........

btw when?????????
sometym last week,, wen they confirmed the subjects in which we wish to appear in this session, it was before result so no hint of retakes then..

Reaction score
You guys only take 2 - 3 subject for O level? or you guys are only posting the subject which you guys got A for?

Reaction score
O Level
Biology: A* (96)
Chemistry: A* (97)
Computer Studies: A* (97)
Physics: A* (97)

IGCSE
English As a Second Language: A* (94)
Mathematics (Extended): A* (97)

I'm hoping for world distinctions, insha allah! :)

Edit (26/10/2012) : Got 1st in the World in Computer Studies, 6th in the World in Biology, 7th in the World in Chemistry & 9th in the World in Physics. Oh and I'm from Maldives. Not Pakistan.

Reaction score
O Level

IGCSE

how do u know the marks!!!

Reaction score
O Level

IGCSE

which school r u from? bcz no school around here is giving percentages or marks!

Reaction score
You guys only take 2 - 3 subject for O level? or you guys are only posting the subject which you guys got A for?
it is complete result, with the grace of God our result is good enough that we r nt hesitating to share it. it is only His Mercy..