• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Need Physics IGCSE 2011 Past Papers

Reaction score
Ahmmm may be the person is talking about edexcel past papers. Well dude i am also in edexcel and as captain danger said.............its not available right now...........but yeah you can download SAMS(sample assessment materials). they will give you some future possibilities of the pattern or question which can possibly come in the may/june 2011 exam. So just go to the edexcel website and check them out pal.
Here is the link: http://www.edexcel.com/quals/igcse/igcs ... fault.aspx
As soon as you visit the above link.............click assessment materials and there you can click Sample assessment materials to download the file.
WeLLL GOOD LUCK PAL :) :D

Reaction score
heehhehehe well muneeb we hope that we helped you in your problem........... :) :D
So now see ya.......................well don't think i am locking this thread............i won't even dare..........because i don't have any right..............and don't want to. Just leave it as it is, :) :D

Reaction score
AHMMMMMMMMMMMM AHMMMMMMMMMM You welcome pal!! :) :D

well muneeb may I know which subjects are you going to appear on may/june 2011??? :)

Reaction score
Me giving Biology, chemistry physics, mathematics and english language of edexcel IGCSE :) :D