• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

May/June 2012 Question Papers + Marking Schemes + Examiner Reports + Grade Thresholds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
QUESTION PAPERS FOR IGCSE CHEMISTRY(620),COMPUTER STUDIES(420),PHYSICS(625) AND MATHEMATICS (580) ARE MISSING..........

Reaction score
QUESTION PAPERS FOR IGCSE CHEMISTRY(620),COMPUTER STUDIES(420),PHYSICS(625) AND MATHEMATICS (580) ARE MISSING..........

Already uploaded! Read the first post again. If you find anything missing in the first link, go to mediafire links.

Reaction score
AS and A level physics Question papers are not yet uploaded
upload please hehe thanks!

JJJ

Reaction score
Hello & Assalam-o-Alaikum!!

I hope everyone is happy with the results!

You can get the question papers from (Click HERE), search for the specified subject code.
Source : http://www.xtremepapers.com/community/threads/may-june-2012-papers.18321/

If any of the file is missing, let me know. It will be uploaded on mediafire, links given below. Do mention the subject code!

Update : Examiner reports are available now! (September 14, 2012)

For marking schemes, examiner reports, gradethresholds (also the missing papers from the above link) visit the following links :
Remember us in your prayers!

XPC Team
Is it OK if you may download the 0625 IGCSE Physics Question Papers onto "Free Cloud Storage - MediaFire"? It's because I would like to save those papers onto my folders to keep, whereas if I copy files from http://olevel.sourceforge.net/papers/ and paste it into my folders it will not be intact, as it will be corrupt when I open it.

Reaction score
hey anyone if today if anyone had there Urdu second language exam paper 1 can you tell me the essay you got and the letter please

Reaction score
Already uploaded! Read the first post again. If you find anything missing in the first link, go to mediafire links.
hey captianDanger can you ask anyone if he has given the u Urdu paper 1 october/n November 2012 yesterday because the session is started and my exam is on coming friday

Status
Not open for further replies.