• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Maths, Addmaths and Statistics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score
Listen! When question says. Find bearing from B to A than where do we make the north?? On Point B or A

well i always used to draw the bearing from the letter written after onto i got correct answers:oops:
the question is usually phrased bearing of A from B. But if they rephrase it and write it "from B to A" you have to take the north at B. Just understand the basic concept behind it. we are taking the bearing of an object "From" a specific point meaning we are calculating the angle at which the second object is from the north of the first object. So, that is why we draw north at the one on which it is written "from"
How do we find the median?

Number of Fives 0 1 2 3 4
Frequency 1 2 3 5 1

if these are the values?
median is mid value. So, 1+2+3+5+1 = 12. So there are two mid values 6 and 7. 6 lies in 2, and 7 is in 3, so i think we add 2+3 and divide them by 2. Ans should be 2.5

Reaction score
does any one know an alternative site for pastpapers of maths except xtremepapers and freeexampapers????
the papers section of xtremepapers is not opening

Reaction score
does any one know an alternative site for pastpapers of maths except xtremepapers and freeexampapers????
the papers section of xtremepapers is not opening
http://www.freeexampapers.com/

by the way, if you have a link of a paper from xtremepapers.com you can still open those papers. Also by editing the adress you can pretty much still open all papers on xpapers. Just skim back a little and you might find a link if you don't wanna use the above site

Reaction score
ok.. They said. Draw bearing

B from A than North will be at A?

Tell me something that I should revise? any important topic or pastpaper

Yes. Always look for the from. You know how bad-*** these CIE peepalz can be sometimes. ;)
Yeah, revise circle theorems, probability, rates & ratios, loci and transformations. These are, what I believe, to be the most important P1 topics.