• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Maths, Addmaths and Statistics: Post your doubts here!

Reaction score

360 = 2 x 2 x 2 x 3 x 3 x 5
hamein har number ka "3" ka pair chahiye cube k liye
"2" ka to pair hai "3" k liye ek aur chahiye aur "5" ke liye do aur chahiye so 3 x 5 x 5

Mustafa bhai kuch transformation kay sawaal dijiyee ...

Reaction score
samjha bhi dijiyee..

ai) it is enlargement with scale factor -1 and centre of enlargement as mid point of RS ( ye tum ms se pakka kar lena)
ii)Both are equal. dono parallel hai

b) i) 2

ii) vertices (0,0) (0,1) (2,0) ye strectch parallel to x axis hai, yaha y cordnate change nhe hotai, aur x cordnate ko strech factor (2) se multiply kar do

iii) ab ye to karlo ge na.. :)

iv) it is two way stretch parallel to x and y axis and x axis ( 2 0)
( 0 3)

two way strectch with factor 2 parallel to x axis and factor 3 parallel to y axis

Reaction score
ai) it is enlargement with scale factor -1 and centre of enlargement as mid point of RS ( ye tum ms se pakka kar lena)
ii)Both are equal. dono parallel hai

b) i) 2

ii) vertices (0,0) (0,1) (2,0) ye strectch parallel to x axis hai, yaha y cordnate change nhe hotai, aur x cordnate ko strech factor (2) se multiply kar do

iii) ab ye to karlo ge na.. :)

iv) it is two way stretch parallel to x and y axis and x axis ( 2 0)
( 0 3)

two way strectch with factor 2 parallel to x axis and factor 3 parallel to y axis

two way stretch :eek:
and in part a scale factor -1 say kia hoga in enlargement? i thought it was rotation of 180 degrees ..