• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

M/J math paper 22 2012

Reaction score
Does any one did paper 22
Please give as an idea about the exam
Or the topic which is included
There are any similar past paper ?

Reaction score
I just finished my math paper version23, it's quite easy actually. (:)

Reaction score
um, everyone who does paper 22 does it at the same time. That's why there are different variants. I did it today, it was easy.

Reaction score
i wrote shear x-axis invarient scale factor 2 and i wrote its matrix like this :-
(1 2)
(0 2)
plz tell me its right.
but i dont know what happened in that last question when we were supposed to find the value of X in that matrix it was like this
(1 0)
(0 x-2)
they said it is strech scale factor 3 Xaxis invarient but i thought that the x-axis invarient stretch matrix is
(k 0)
(0 1)
and the scale factor will come in place of K right? PLZ tell me about that stretch matrix

Reaction score
um, everyone who does paper 22 does it at the same time. That's why there are different variants. I did it today, it was easy.
Yep... easy! :D

Hmmmmmm.... im not gona brag..,
But 22 was kinda different :/
oh come on... it wasn't TOUGH =/

it was a tough paper...i just hope i manage to get a b in it...btw the scale factor,symmetry,time.inequality..matrices questions were very confusing...
seriously? -.-

i wrote shear x-axis invarient scale factor 2 and i wrote its matrix like this :-
(1 2)
(0 2)
plz tell me its right.
but i dont know what happened in that last question when we were supposed to find the value of X in that matrix it was like this
(1 0)
(0 x-2)
they said it is strech scale factor 3 Xaxis invarient but i thought that the x-axis invarient stretch matrix is
(k 0)
(0 1)
and the scale factor will come in place of K right? PLZ tell me about that stretch matrix
the matrix was:
(1 2)
(0 1)

X-2 = 3
x = 5

Reaction score
um there was a question in my paper saying:
find the k in these equations of lines:
5x+4y=10
14=2y-kx

What i did is i simply rearranged them, then i put (-5) as k because it is a parallel line therefore gradients are equal right????
(n):cry:

Reaction score
yes but the y values are different so its a fraction actually hence 1.25 i think....dont panic...concentrate on other subjects

Reaction score
Yep... easy! :D

oh come on... it wasn't TOUGH =/

seriously? -.-

the matrix was:
(1 2)
(0 1)

X-2 = 3
x = 5

Hmmm im not gona say it was tough or easy :|
technically what worries me is paper 4!! its going to b HARD AS HELL! :cry:

Reaction score
People stop discusing the exam that will make u more concerned..focus 4 ur paper 4:p
and keep that tension 4 it:p
just think of ur next exams;)
AND DONT PANIC;)