• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Love

Reaction score
Again. Love doesn't actually exist in one form.
My love for God? Unmeasurable.
That again, love's not only limited.
There's love for Parents, siblings, friends, and of coarse that one person whom you want to marry or will marry at the right moment.

Love is blinded according to my understanding or experience, you can't just move over and love everything else and side by side ignore what your heart wants or desires or what your heart fancy. All those fairy tales about love. Are a joke. It's harder on the outside. Real harder. If she doesn't love you back, that doesn't mean your love for that person has ended side-by side. You can't help it. Love's too powerful and beyond the reach of human imagination.

=)
okay. i know a person who is exactly like this. i couldnt convince that person that there is more to life then this teen fantasy so em not gonna even try on you. chill. =D

Reaction score
It is not the lack of love but lack of Frnship with ur Dear one's that make's u heart broken so dont think that love play's a leading role in creating relation's with ur Bf or Gf Whatever... =/ :)

Getting a girlfriend or a boyfriend is just crap. That's what actually IS time-pass and so NOT LOVE.
Being friends is another thing. Being in love with someone is another. There's always love for friends, yet love for that one person excels over all others. You can't help it. ..

Reaction score
It is not the lack of love but lack of Frnship with ur Dear one's that make's u heart broken so dont think that love play's a leading role in creating relation's with ur Bf or Gf Whatever... =/ :)
you talk about friendship? I could show you thousands of cases in which so-called friends are the reason people break up. :/
It's really hard to find a true friend these days. And relationship? It's nothing but trouble. You love someone? Marry him/her.

Reaction score
you talk about friendship? I could show you thousands of cases in which so-called friends are the reason people break up. :/
It's really hard to find a true friend these days. And relationship? It's nothing but trouble. You love someone? Marry him/her.

Exactly. If you love someone go marry. Referring to Badrobot's post in the other topic.

Reaction score
And.

Ever witnessed a feeling, a burning desire, in your heart, when you feel like, 'what would you be, if that specific person wasn't there.' Wasn't in your life, how would it be, totally blank. Funny how people add up colors to someone's life without even trying, without even realizing. A bit. :')
yeah... wierd how sum1 can mean so much 2 a person.................unknowingly!

Reaction score
teen fantasy slash love =D

why not enjoy the bumps rather then creating more of them?

Teen fantasy is a totally different subject, you might refer to the, 'I LOVE YOU' thread for more information. And I can spot an argument right there but really don't want to ruin the topic and get it locked in the end. So I won't. :p

Loving (caring) as per Salman's post, doesn't creates more bumps but only makes your 'ride' on the road stronger to withstand the ones already there. =)

Reaction score
That's the point, they don't know how important they are and that's the main reason(as far as I know) that leads to disastrous endings later on.
yes...... even if they do realise, at times they do not nessecarily take any action... and it can be ANYone... frndz, ppl....

Reaction score
Teen fantasy is a totally different subject, you might refer to the, 'I LOVE YOU' thread for more information. And I can spot an argument right there but really don't want to ruin the topic and get it locked in the end. So I won't. :p

Loving (caring) as per Salman's post, doesn't creates more bumps but only makes your 'ride' on the road stronger to withstand the ones already there. =)
hahaha
sorry i cant read that LECTURE :p
(offence intended mr moderator =D)
That's the point, they don't know how important they are and that's the main reason(as far as I know) that leads to disastrous endings later on.
i have a theory. what if the person you love loves someone else? still makes her weird?

Reaction score
hahaha
sorry i cant read that LECTURE :p
(offence intended mr moderator =D)

i have a theory. what if the person you love loves someone else? still makes her weird?

You better read it now. Worth reading, my guarantee. :)

True love never asks for love back. Who weird? My love? NO. Not at all.

Reaction score
yes...... even if they do realise, at times they do not nessecarily take any action... and it can be ANYone... frndz, ppl....

That's where the hope comes in.

What if they do realize? And when they do? Voila! A perfect match. :)

Reaction score
I think this is worth mentioning at the moment;

'Rejection: test of how much you actually love. If you love, you couldn't handle the pain. If you don't, you'll move on. -Me.'