• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

June 2011 papers + mark scheme here!!!

Reaction score
do you have the pe paper though? for june 2011?
oh and the maths A exams paper and mark schemes

Reaction score
i am not sure abt the subect code...it's GCE O levels...JAN 2011

I am not sure, but here is the link I found : http://www.mediafire.com/?2r2jcd0w5zdvht6

you wont get a reply in time, trust me. everyone else got a reply almost immediately and i posted 4 times and havent recieved one reply :/
Who made the thread hasn't been online for a while, busy in studies...

I did give him the link to his marking scheme... There is that ONE rar file having all the 2011 marking schemes!!! HERE And also the question papers link for 2011... HERE All the papers are there... If you don't find them there mention the subject code + the year you want it for... The subject you are asking for isn't available... Mention the subject code for it? I may find them...

Reaction score
I am not sure, but here is the link I found : http://www.mediafire.com/?2r2jcd0w5zdvht6

Who made the thread hasn't been online for a while, busy in studies...

I did give him the link to his marking scheme... There is that ONE rar file having all the 2011 marking schemes!!! HERE And also the question papers link for 2011... HERE All the papers are there... If you don't find them there mention the subject code + the year you want it for... The subject you are asking for isn't available... Mention the subject code for it? I may find them...
there is no physical education papers in that link bro, thats all im looking for; summer 2011 PE?

Reaction score
PLEASEEEEE WILL SOMEONE GIVE ME THE PHYSICAL EDUCATION PAPER FROM MAY/JUNE/JULY 2011 pleaseeeeee

Reaction score
Please guys i need edexcel AS biology unit 2 june 2011 markscheme.
code 6BI02