• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Islamiat O'Level

Reaction score
Can any1 tell that while doing paper of CIE what should we write after the name of Prophet (SAW) nd the caliphs??

Reaction score
Credit Goes To 22speed22 , who posted these .

Notes by Dr.Iftikhar-Ul-Haq .

Attachments

• 1.pdf
    165.3 KB · Views: 332
  • 2.pdf
    153.6 KB · Views: 158
  • 3.pdf
    141.8 KB · Views: 123
  • 4.pdf
    150.6 KB · Views: 118
  • 5.pdf
    134.9 KB · Views: 116
  • 6.pdf
    131.5 KB · Views: 115
  • 7.pdf
    139 KB · Views: 108
  • 8.pdf
    113.3 KB · Views: 109
  • 9.pdf
    124.3 KB · Views: 108
  • 10.pdf
    116.5 KB · Views: 121
Reaction score
what should i write after the name HOLY PROPHET i.e. S.A.W or P.B.U.H ......I know that both are acceptable but got a SMS that don't write S.A.W because it means =Razor or a cutting tool.What Should i do :(

Reaction score
Can any1 tell that while doing paper of CIE what should we write after the name of Prophet (SAW) nd the caliphs??
cambridge does not say that we should write any of these, as they do not use themselves.
On the teachers support forum this has been discussed. They say that to save time, first time in each question we can write full like this :Holy Prophet PBUH (H.P)
and from next time it would be fine if we refer to him as H.P. aAs a muslim we may write R.A but it is also not required. If we respect in heart it is not required to write full as "Hazrat Abu Bakr(R.A)" but only Abu Bakr and in heart recite RA while writing. Hope this helps.

Reaction score
Well i just write Holy Prophet said............thats all ........i mean respect for Holy Prophet is in my heart....

Reaction score
I confirmd from my islamiat teacher............and she said that u can write "Prophet"(S) also which is the quickest way to write...........

Reaction score
CAN any 1 tell me how much to write in (a) part .......i mean this year lines would be provided so its better to plan before Writing

Reaction score
Yes! i also want to knw about the same thing .. (how many lines to write ?) especialy in islamiat....

Reaction score
CAN any 1 tell me how much to write in (a) part .......i mean this year lines would be provided so its better to plan before Writing
Yes! i also want to knw about the same thing .. (how many lines to write ?) especialy in islamiat....
there are three pages, with 27 lines in a page. First page has 3 to 4 lesser lines then rest two. So write about 8-9 words per line, so it would take nearly two pages for (a) part and one page of (b) part. There is no word limit or minimum words limit. But sometimes in marks schemes level 2 answer is smaller than level 1. So, it does not depend on words. But a good answer would take 400 words if you expect 10 marks.