• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

ICT Paper 3 Done

Reaction score
Hey Guys i finished my paper 32 today i was wondering i had in mistake in calculating the pay of employees based on code i used IF function instead of lookup and the question asked for no absoulute ref so how many marks do i lose for this ? :)

and how do u think the students preformance was overall?

Reaction score
I'm sure everyone has done really well :)
If they truly worked hard and didn't cheat ;) I'm expecting the grade threshold this year to be high though..

Reaction score
ohh so how many marks do i lose for using a different functions using IF instead of vlookup :///?

Reaction score
ohh so how many marks do i lose for using a different functions using IF instead of vlookup :///?

Hey I am not sure if did the right thing but I used Vlookup , using RATE (the named range) as the range and Multiplied it with hours worked.

Reaction score
I've got a doubt in today's paper too. I didn't know how to bring a list into ordered and/or unordered form. I skipped those two steps.
I just wanna know how many marks i've lost skipping those 2 steps. Do you have any idea?

Reaction score
u all lose aproximately only 2-3 marks nothing else
ohh thanks i had doubts since i did the pay part wrong but everything was else correct although IF gave me the right answer oh and in front page when i made ordered and uordered i made the first ones numbers but when i changed the seconds bullets to points it didnt change although in the code i changed it to <ul> anw last questions when printing the frontpage preview should the background be visible ? it gave me a white background when printing from the browser :) thanks a lot

Reaction score
ohh thanks i had doubts since i did the pay part wrong but everything was else correct although IF gave me the right answer oh and in front page when i made ordered and uordered i made the first ones numbers but when i changed the seconds bullets to points it didnt change although in the code i changed it to <ul> anw last questions when printing the frontpage preview should the background be visible ? it gave me a white background when printing from the browser :) thanks a lot
you had to put an image in the background...

Reaction score
you should have gone to the internet explorer internet options and make the background visible ;)

Reaction score
yes your back ground should be seen
and you may get 1 mark for your IF conditions if u get the ans
and unordered list itself is bullet points so dont worry abt that
no problem:p

aom

Reaction score
I did my Paper3 ICT , and i printed the HTML codes but i forgot to highlight... do u know how many marks will be deducted ??
Thank you ... please answer as fast aas possible​

Reaction score
I did my Paper3 ICT , and i printed the HTML codes but i forgot to highlight... do u know how many marks will be deducted ??​
mm i think each HTML is equal to 1 marks so there were about 7 or 8 not sure so max 8 marks :S

Reaction score
I did my Paper3 ICT , and i printed the HTML codes but i forgot to highlight... do u know how many marks will be deducted ??​

you won't lose anything ... the examiner will search for the codes....highlighting makes it easier and faster to re-mark your paper

Reactions: aom

aom

Reaction score
mm i think each HTML is equal to 1 marks so there were about 7 or 8 not sure so max 8 marks :S

but in the marking schemes of past papers there are some codes having 3 marks will they treat it in the same way or they will look 4 the code and only minus marks for not highlighting ???

Reaction score
I used Firefox in the exam and printed the page and yes there was no background ! but i took a screenshot at the beginning showing resizing of the window

How much i will lose ? anyone knows ?

aom

Reaction score
you won't lose anything ... the examiner will search for the codes....highlighting makes it easier and faster to re-mark your paper
Thanks so much thats really the best reply i had seen in my life ....LOL thanks... wish if i could like ur reply 10000000000 times :D

Reaction score
Thanks so much thats really the best reply i had seen in my life ....LOL thanks... wish if i could like ur reply 10000000000 times :D

Only Wish me Luck in Paper 1 and I will be grateful :D

Reactions: aom
Reaction score
i wish all luck guys :) we should do well in paper 1 so we can get an A* :D Best of luck to u all