• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

IB MATH/PHYSICS/CHEMISTRY 2011 EXAMS ANYONE?

Reaction score
Phantomdancer PLEASEEEEE SEND ME the may 2011 business and management standard level paper 2 TZ1 and TZ2 pleaaaase I beg you and if possible could you also send me the november 2011 chemistry HL paper2 . YOU are my life saver thank youuuuuuuu please as soon as possible at this email [email protected]

Reaction score
Hello im really desperate to get the math sl 2011 paper and mark scheme.
I saw ealier that phantomdancer had it??
Whoever else may have gotten it can you please send it to me today im really in need of it! :( :(
thank you so much whoever can!
x

Reaction score
Hey everyone!
I really need the 2011 papers and mark schemes for math sl paper 1 and 2, biology hl paper 1,2,3 and geography paper paper 2! thank you!!!!!!
Im actually desperate for them right now if i could have them by tonight,,, at least the math ones by tonight please!

Reaction score
Anyone please have maths HL paper 2 May 2011 TZ 1???? this would save my life!! and if possible the markscheme too. many thanks!

Reaction score
Hello, does any one have the ESS (environmental systems and societies May 2011 paper 1 and 2....i need it as son as possible.thank you