• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

i have a confusing problem...plz help!!

Reaction score
i have a confusing problem:l
i took edexcel olevel and of course i had a special UCI no. and when i took my alevels,in the form they asked whether i have taken an edexcel exam be4 or not...the principal told me to write no as this form is specific for only alevels...and NOW i want to repeat an olevel subject and am gonna do my A2 subjects....and am gonna have to apply two forms cause i have a two UCI no. and so am gonna have two candidate no.
like does this seem right??? is it ok to have two UCI no ??its like am two diff. persons now :mad: plz help

Reaction score
You are risking your chance of getting admission ....it's illegal to have 2 candidate number at a time. Just email UCL complaining about your problem and they will tell you what to do.

Reaction score
omg!! thank you so much
bt like is it illegal to have two UCI no.?? and what is UCL??

Reaction score
I meant UCI. You are welcome. Yeah it is, It's just like having 2 ID number for the same College