• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How was Chemistry P1/2

Reaction score
can someone tell me answers of Q1 theory where we had to identify .and also the ionic equation?

Reaction score
yar question 2 may sirf zinc likh kay aaya hoon :D
i think i did the same! :/ i ran out of time. us question nay bohat dimagh kaharab kia tha toh after wasting like 5-8 mins on it, i went to other questions.. since im kinda slow, i ran out of time. in last 5 mins i wrote whateva i could think of.. :/

Reaction score
yar question 2 may sirf zinc likh kay aaya hoon :D
i think i did the same! :/ i ran out of time. us question nay bohat dimagh kaharab kia tha toh after wasting like 5-8 mins on it, i went to other questions.. since im kinda slow, i ran out of time. in last 5 mins i wrote whateva i could think of.. :/

Reaction score
yes thats what im asking.
whenever im like okay mine was wrong, someone posts that it was D. :S
D OR B??? :
you guys are worrying about a petty one mark.. and i have messed my entire paper... please pray for my chem exam

Reaction score
Why not ? Cracking is fine but what is wrong with fractional distillation of air occurring to obtain elements.
You can't get hydrogen from fractional distillation of air. Air is made up of nitrogen, oxygen, noble gases, carbon dioxide and some water vapours, not hydrogen.

Reaction score
no its answer was it decreases because heat released in precipitation
i confirmed it from internet,u may search
According to the theory of relativity E=mc^2, mass will change for a change in energy, but for such a small change, the change in mass is negligible. Anyways it mentions clearly in my chemistry book that the mass of the products and reactants is the same.

Reaction score
In which question did we have to give source of hydrogen anyway ?

It's the only thing I can't remember.