• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

hmmm -_-

Reaction score
hahaha..ROFL... no we aren't teenagers... IMHO, you can look 4 ur well... coz u r very wrong :D
we aren't teenagers, but we are students.. aged b/w 20 -25 yrz of age.... (range again :p )
XP admins FTW... XD

TTYL.. gotta go. :D

(yeah, we know the abbriviations u use dun worry...)
xD!.....very un-expected lol :p ftw??? haha xD :p i stand incorrect...n 20-25..my statement still not proven wrong so ;) \m/ n ttyl?! wow :D an admin just said ttyl to me xD :p shd i be jumpin on my seat ?

Reaction score
hahaha..ROFL... no we aren't teenagers... IMHO, you can look 4 ur well... coz u r very wrong :D
we aren't teenagers, but we are students.. aged b/w 20 -25 yrz of age.... (range again :p )
XP admins FTW... XD

TTYL.. gotta go. :D

(yeah, we know the abbriviations u use dun worry...)

From what my awesome brain tells me, you're 21. :cool:

Reaction score
Guy's Spare Him.. Now we Know The most That Badrobot age is b/w 20-25 and he is a university student... Etc
He has Alot of work to Do than Just Giggling with You guy's :D :p
true that mustafa..everyone has to freakin study....:D aagh i luv my life B) atl;east ryt nw ;) n ooh.if the robot is 23* then the others *who hardly shoe any apperaarnces n are hence more busy an old* must be 27 or smthin...da awkward moment o_O