• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Hi Everyone!!

Reaction score
Hi Xtremepapers
So finally here i am!
I have been visiting Xtremepapers for long times for my igcse help.
Over 5 Years.
JUST KIDDING
This is my first Year in IGCSE ( 5th form or 11th grade)
And i have been using xtreme papers for many days, until finally i wanted to be a part of it.
Now let me introduce myself,
I am male 16, from somewhere on planet earth, and studying igcse
DONE!
pika.jpg
Well nothing more to say, i am just another Student just like
446px-Uncle_Sam_pointing_finger.jpg
Well enough of fingers then.
Ciao hope to have a good time here
NONONONON not yet!​
Likes?:- cyber security, Gaming, Physics, GALS(jks), TV, Hating the business and political world​
dislikes:-chemistry(even though i want to become a quantum physicist), When someone thinks i am a Newbie or skiddie(search google) at computers,​
ciao!​
dont worry this is the last time​

Reaction score
Hi Xtremepapers
So finally here i am!
I have been visiting Xtremepapers for long times for my igcse help.
Over 5 Years.
JUST KIDDING
This is my first Year in IGCSE ( 5th form or 11th grade)
And i have been using xtreme papers for many days, until finally i wanted to be a part of it.
Now let me introduce myself,
I am male 16, from somewhere on planet earth, and studying igcse
DONE!
pika.jpg
Well nothing more to say, i am just another Student just like
446px-Uncle_Sam_pointing_finger.jpg
Well enough of fingers then.
Ciao hope to have a good time here
NONONONON not yet!​
Likes?:- cyber security, Gaming, Physics, GALS(jks), TV, Hating the business and political world​
dislikes:-chemistry(even though i want to become a quantum physicist), When someone thinks i am a Newbie or skiddie(search google) at computers,​
ciao!​
dont worry this is the last time​

hi-and-hello-61-67049-gif.22423

Heyya Dude :D :D :) Welcome to xpc :D:) :) And I must say.. wonderful intro :) (y) it made me laugh :ROFLMAO:
Nice to meet you dude:) :) :) My name is Rmarie-yum and i hail from the land of shattered dreams :D;) :D
Anywayzies, hope you enjoy xpc :):):) you probably will make really nice friends here :D:) the community here is pretty crazy :D and if any help then u can always talk with the members or our wonderful xpc staff :)^-^

once again, welcome to xpc :D :D :)